Need help with SLTQ? GREE's gotcha covered - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help with SLTQ? GREE's gotcha covered

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    I think you don't 'get it'. ...... If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.
    Who rattled your cage? Thanks for the polite advice.

Just let me know what syndicate you are in so I don't drop in to assist by mistake. Would hate to give you any help that you don't want or appreciate.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 12-31-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    @Munch on it... So Gree makes that change... but now you cant help out your sister syndicate.. what are you gonna do!! so much for Team work..
    then bad luck for them lol I'm in the main group and we have always completed it

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Excellent discussion everyone and this is exactly what we needed for an end of the year POW-WOW. Enjoy and be safe for the world's biggest party!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think you don't 'get it'. The game is based on competition, it is intended for people to compete against each other. If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.
    i think you DONT get it. The game is based on competition to YOU. To me, it's about my friends and the people I meet. It's about community and interaction. If there were no socialization aspect this game would have died in jan last year.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    Well why are you in a syndicate? Isn't that helping each other together to gain rewards?

Do you concern yourself with someone in your syndicate not doing quite as much as you, but get the same reward.

Good grief! One community event per cycle is not going to change anything for you but can be a game changer for some that can't achieve too much. They are no threat to you.

Grinch!
    Yes, I agree with working together within syndicates, but what the thread is talking about is working with other syndicates.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, I agree with working together within syndicates, but what the thread is talking about is working with other syndicates.
    working with other syndicates has always been awesome in my experience and for Amsterdam crime as well

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    i think you DONT get it. The game is based on competition to YOU. To me, it's about my friends and the people I meet. It's about community and interaction. If there were no socialization aspect this game would have died in jan last year.
    Great comment. Gree cannot replicate the best part of the game which is the players themselves.

If another company came up with a game similar with a better model CC would die over night!

Gree have a great product on their hands but it is being poorly executed with dumber and dumber game structures.
    I wonder who makes the decisions for CC and it's game implements? The janitor? The mailman?

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is the best way to steal gold out of GREEdy's pocket
    Everyone possible gets the goodies and don't give GREEdy squat