Cuba and the bay of pigs - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cuba and the bay of pigs

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    It's kind of funny everyone comes on here now about their money being wasted when Ferr was pushing PUN and subsequentially the SUP teams long ago, posting on this very forum that he wanted to bleed us dry. Where was everyone then?

Lately, I've stepped out of the top because of all the glitches in this game. I would suggest everyone else do the same. It shouldn't be about SUP and TKO, it should be about GREE's terrible maintenance of this game. I'm not spending anymore money on this, it would be insane doing so and expecting changes. How long has very one been asking for a controlled "Declare War" button? You all reep what you sew.
    News FL@sh for u - this time NOBODy was pushing you, but SUPer United Idiots 1 and 2 teams were going at each other - so you don't even need anybody pushing, soon in this game you will only be going at each other - is it even fun anymore ?!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Min View Post
    News FL@sh for u - this time NOBODy was pushing you, but SUPer United Idiots 1 and 2 teams were going at each other - so you don't even need anybody pushing, soon in this game you will only be going at each other - is it even fun anymore ?!?
    Wow did you even read what fl@sh Wrote? He said he stepped out of SUP1/2....Please read what you are quotting.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Wow did you even read what fl@sh Wrote? He said he stepped out of SUP1/2....Please read what you are quotting.
    I did read, somehow any of the SUI1 or SUI2 [former or current] fail to now acknowledge as to why the heck they were running up score so high other than among each other - like rat king - eventually only ONE remaining rat can be king - will it be SUI1 or SUI2 ?.... maybe next they place that SUI Rules into each other's midst and finish each other completely? lmao

Tko never used spies?

One word. Frogbutt. That was Ferrs spy in sup for months,paid in gold by ripper himself.you seem upset that it wasn't as successful as you had hoped.your faction tko has made some bold statements as to the end of sup,don't be mad that it didn't work out like you had hoped.happy new year.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You people need to quit griping and get back to collecting Ground Medals and making Gree some money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is becoming discussion of zero value. Who is better, who is stronger and who started.

Maybe let's use the forum for communicating with Gree - what solutions must be implemented, glitches to be solved - and for sharing game knowledge with other players. Instead of sharing bad emotions and showing off your virtual muscles.

At least this is how this forum has started and all of you can see the different culture in the post of such forum veterans like Agent Orange and Thief. Follow the good lead.

Happy New Year.

Lurker
    Post Count

I can confirm SUP Rules Player

We faced Hot Toddy on 3 occasions. First war SUP rules was normal. 2nd and 3rd time we face hot toddy he had 20 allies and SUP rules. We are a top 10 faction and he was immediately called a rat by our senior officers. Sad that SUP had to do this since they must have been threatened. SUP had 30+ mil stats as it was. Now their up to 40+ mil after this last war. Nobody can compete with them. Its no longer close. So for any new player, if you think you wanna be one of the best. It will never happen. My stats of 16 mil is kinda weak for a top 10 faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrybe View Post
    This is becoming discussion of zero value. Who is better, who is stronger and who started.

Maybe let's use the forum for communicating with Gree - what solutions must be implemented, glitches to be solved - and for sharing game knowledge with other players. Instead of sharing bad emotions and showing off your virtual muscles.

At least this is how this forum has started and all of you can see the different culture in the post of such forum veterans like Agent Orange and Thief. Follow the good lead.

Happy New Year.
    Thief and couple others are an amazing sticky to this forum no doubt - problem is - GREEd has poisoned this game to the extent and point of no return - it maybe just the other straw that keeps breaking camel's back... Great game, but GREEd keeps nailing the coffin lid relentlessly... If in doubt, just read Monster's Quest forums lol Oh, Thief play[-ed] that game too, so he knows what's coming next. Have fun till it lasts, not for much longer though...

Su Naujais Metais! ^_*

Post Count
    If you were dudded just ensure Gree suffers a net financial penalty in the future.
    Money talks and all that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Min View Post
    I did read, somehow any of the SUI1 or SUI2 [former or current] fail to now acknowledge as to why the heck they were running up score so high other than among each other - like rat king - eventually only ONE remaining rat can be king - will it be SUI1 or SUI2 ?.... maybe next they place that SUI Rules into each other's midst and finish each other completely? lmao
    The 1500 wins caused the score to go high this war. Not competition between Sup 1 and Sup 2. It takes a lot of gold to get to 1500 wins. 1500 wins gives you about 450k WD points. 450k times 60 members is 27 million.
    Last edited by Allday; 12-31-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing the point

I agree...

This is a WAR game.
    In WAR, even with rules, ALL BETS ARE OFF.... you attack with every tactic you have available.
    If that means you send someone into the other sides camp to achieve your victory, you do it. This was a solid tactic that was used, like it or not. SUP is just utilizing a flaw in the system. You would do this in real life war too. utilize all flaws in the system/war to your advantage.

the point that people are missing is this...
    Gree, we just want the ability to declare war to be limited to officers, period.
    This way, if you allow someone to join, you have time to vett them. If you put them in an officers position, and they pull this.... shame on you for putting him in that position, period. You are the only one to blame. But atleast there would be a way to prevent this.

In "real war" privates can not declare war on the enemy (officially anyway).

i understand the frustration in this. you are playing a game that you spent money on, you would like a little bit of fairness and honor to go with it. UH, check your history. Fairness and Honor in war, there are few nations (if any) that do BOTH during war. It has been that way since chivalry died out. Honor is still there, fairness... are you kidding?

Take my words for what it is worth....

Thanks,

Pezster

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Why are you complaining?

First off, you should have known that anyone named super poone pounder is clearly a tool. He gets his kicks from being a tool in a virtual game....says something about the guy. SUP can bury their heads and say that he did this on his own, but SUP communicated with him the whole time so they're just as guilty.

Second, the way I see it you should be thanking SUP for finally putting TKO out of its misery. You guys have been the laughing stock of the entire community (followed closely by SUP themselves) since WD started.....chasing a dream and spending ungodly amounts of money just to get beat over and over and over again. I don't feel bad for you at all. You needed this to happen.

Finally to SUP - wtf is the point of this game for you guys now? How can it be fun to have zero competition? There is nothing left for you to accomplish. All you're doing now is spending pointless money to better your stats that no one can come close to touching already. This game would be more fun for everyone, yourselves included, if you just disbanded and filtered into other top 10 teams. Make this game something worth playing. Although after a stunt like this, no one will trust you. So just keep on keeping on.....feeling like kings in a game where most are laughing at you. The 12 year olds and feeble minded are impressed though, so at least you have that.

cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is this sour g****s or what? It is war and you lost get over it. To cry foul and accuse in war is laughable. If you allowed someone to infiltrate and got pearl harbored then that part of war. You said you screened this player and he passed so shame on you. How can you say he was a Sup plant? Maybe he was a disgruntled player that wanted to stick it to you and what better way than to make you think he was a sup plant. If it was a sup plant then lower your heads and lick your wounds as they just schooled you. To act that your above this is also laughable as GSF has accused you of infiltrating them in the past and Sup has similar claims. True or false it does not matter since this is a heated war. All is fair since you have control on who you allow in. You need to look at yourselves and what TKO has done wrong as they have slipped from 2nd to now 4th. A lot of teams have had a rogue player ruin a war for what ever reason. Is this the result of a Rogue player or Sup beating TKO from within does not matter. It is war and a good army addapts and overcomes. TKO choose to cry and make excuses instead of fighting harder which is why they have fallen from the top ranks. The lion seems to be more of a kitten if it can be killed by a rat.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    Finally to SUP - wtf is the point of this game for you guys now? How can it be fun to have zero competition? There is nothing left for you to accomplish. All you're doing now is spending pointless money to better your stats that no one can come close to touching already. This game would be more fun for everyone, yourselves included, if you just disbanded and filtered into other top 10 teams. Make this game something worth playing. Although after a stunt like this, no one will trust you. So just keep on keeping on.....feeling like kings in a game where most are laughing at you. The 12 year olds and feeble minded are impressed though, so at least you have that.
    This is exactly what I am thinking. How is this game fun if you know beforehand that you are going to win? With my humble team we are excited when we complete a streak or finish in top 250 or win a battle in the last seconds. But if I would know that in every event I would come first, then there is no fun anymore. It is just routine. Tapping the screen over and over again. My guess is that the SUPpers really like looking at their stats and thinking I am god. But only a god in dwarf country. Because really nobody cares (besides TKO perhaps). The best would be to have some competition between the SUPpers. Start your own factions and lets see who is the real god of MW. Now it certainly not SUzp. Its just to easy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    The 1500 wins caused the score to go high this war. Not competition between Sup 1 and Sup 2. It takes a lot of gold to get to 1500 wins. 1500 wins gives you about 450k WD points. 450k times 60 members is 27 million.
    So additional about 13M+ or so was just for the heck of it? lol It truly shows how stupid they've become, even without chasing that 1500 wins it's irrelevant, nobody can beat them as next war GREEd will put 2000 wins, then increase it to 2500 wins and make toy some SUPer awesome magic plane with 9% increase of something - and score will be 80M+ for what exactly?

SUP = Slaves Under Pressure

^_^