Reduced Number of Quests

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Reduced Number of Quests

Post Count

Reduced Number of Quests

Is the reduced number of quests between wars in KA as compared to CC and MW a sign that Gree has lost interest in KA?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Aren't MW wars monthly and KA wars every 2 weeks? If that's true then no, just more KA wars...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    IMO best move Gree has done in a long time is to reduce those

137-831-990

Post Count
    KA wars are three weeks apart.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    KA wars are three weeks apart.
    This.

I don't play MW and CC, so I can't compare KA to them. But Gree has been running non-stop quests in KA. The minute the last war finished a new LTQ was up. Raid started before the LTQ ended, then a 24 hour quest was added. Then raid boss ended and another LTQ was up within hours. And with a new war starting 2.5 days after the previous ends, there is only so much they can cram in.

Some of us remember when there were no LTQs. Then they would run one once every 3-4 weeks. Compared to that this is still a pretty advanced pace.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    IMO best move Gree has done in a long time is to reduce those
    I'll agree with this. Although, on the flip-side of things, each LTQ is becoming more and more time-intensive. Epic Boss 100 kills? You're going to spend the best part of 6 days, maybe even all 7, in order to minimize gem spending in this event. Even those 10 gems for an energy refresh add up quickly. Raid Boss? Without double and triple summoning and exploits? You're going to run into hours left, not days, by the time you complete 33/33 Heroic.

I do like the reduced quest count though, because I actually find breaks with them now, even with some requiring all of that time. I've actually gone raiding, upgraded my manors once or twice, and had some time to use my tablet for non-KA activities.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I treat the quests as breaks. Why spend gems on an event that gives you a 50k unit and xp (bad) when you could spend the same amount of gems in raid boss and get a unit twice the strength for a fraction of the effort with no xp(good)? You can argue that the extra few stages before give you decent units but three months from now those units will be worthless.