No More Medals Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No More Medals Gree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

No More Medals Gree

Maybe you will learn to listen to us instead of your boys SUP who just shorted you 50% of their war points by the way. We don't want these damn medals! We don't want these damn crate events. We want fltq and ftf. The only reason we are here is for our friends in our factions. If you don't let us play with our teammates then this pathetic earning you got this past month is going to go down and down and down and down and .......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck with that. Medals are the wave of the future, and many current players will be the wave of the past.

Post Count
    Awesome, makes it easier for me to keep my cash. Medals aren't motivating at all. I hope this new wave of players has the cash us old ones spent. Good luck with your current direction gree.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Getting a medal for winning 9 battles in a row during WD was a big slap in the face.. If Gree wanted to give out medals for streaking, they should of coupled them with units.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i saw some of the prizes already! (possible prizes)
    Warpath Survival Tank (G) 340K/380K Ground Defense +40%
    this should be the main prize. (got info from modern war toolkit)

Post Count
    Has anyone determine what the medals are used for?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfox6550 View Post
    Has anyone determine what the medals are used for?
    ROFL; what are you asking? Havent you played cuba? Collect them and you get prizes for completing goals. Its almost impossible to get them all.. Read above, i like this one the best;

Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    Getting a medal for winning 9 battles in a row during WD was a big slap in the face.. If Gree wanted to give out medals for streaking, they should of coupled them with units.
    Come on GREE. Thats a joke. Please remove that medal crap. Its only something that SUP can achieve. Ok, some of the units where cool, i got 12/16 goals completed, but each boss tier i completed and got rewarded with a medal i felt unhappy.
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilucks View Post
    If you don't let us play with our teammates then this pathetic earning you got this past month is going to go down and down and down and down and .......
    I'm glad to pass along feedback on the medals, but this particular bit doesn't make any sense. How are we preventing people from playing with their teammates?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I'm glad to pass along feedback on the medals, but this particular bit doesn't make any sense. How are we preventing people from playing with their teammates?
    CJ. Please answer this, and soon, because I have about 9 members In My faction alone, including me, quitting because of it. I am sure others are the same. Is there a fix in the works for the horrible matching method during wars?

Lurker
    Post Count

What are the purpose of medals?

I have read this forum and I still don't understand the purpose of MW medals. I am NOT a member of the faction but like everyone else I have collected some medals. Can someone please enlighten me as to what is their purpose? What can I do with them?

Cheers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Cj, I hope the little you take away from all of this is that you need to be upfront with your customers. Let them know how and when they will earn these medals and let them make an informed choice. At least this next crappy crate event it looks like there are 4 to be had. Aside from gree's consistent mistakes, at least it isn't a complete black box. Is this too much to ask?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Medals wouldn't be a bad addition to the game for the hardcore players anyways, if they want to spend thousands to complete all events that's up to them. But to give a medal instead of a unit on WD streaks and every other event is just wrong...This is what I'm not happy with they need to be a secondary prize to keep both sides happy (if anybody is happy at all)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While I don't like the medals, I think they could be improved. Instead of replacing rewards for medals, they could just add them with the reward. Also, make the rewards upto the final one a little better.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    I have read this forum and I still don't understand the purpose of MW medals. I am NOT a member of the faction but like everyone else I have collected some medals. Can someone please enlighten me as to what is their purpose? What can I do with them?

Cheers
    Read my post! (Page 1)
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Banned
    Post Count
    We want units notthese dumb medals, stop taking the pi.ss gree and put the units back.

How many more money grabs are we going to have like this?