Gree, any plans on New LE Buildings & Level increase..?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree, any plans on New LE Buildings & Level increase..??

Post Count
    I don't get why people want a LTB so bad, the last one was a disaster.

Have them fix structural stuff first, if I was actually able to raid I might enjoy a LTB more.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how was the last one a disaster? I thought it worked well, they are not supposed to be easy to get to level 10. Look at the LE buildings in MW for an example. The first 3 they released were difficult to even buy one of the buildings before it disappeared. Everyone talks about how strategy is gone from the game, they gives us a building that takes work and heavy raiding to level up and everyone screams bloody murder. Remember all the talk about BD10?? Stop asking for something, then when they give it to us crying that its not easy for everyone to complete. This is not youth sports, we don't all get to go home with a shiny medal.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes, but wouldn't a better reason for making a building like that be for players to purchase gold? Most heavy spenders would buy if the unit was worth it? I highly doubt that "players' needs" were being answered.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    how was the last one a disaster? I thought it worked well, they are not supposed to be easy to get to level 10. Look at the LE buildings in MW for an example. The first 3 they released were difficult to even buy one of the buildings before it disappeared. Everyone talks about how strategy is gone from the game, they gives us a building that takes work and heavy raiding to level up and everyone screams bloody murder. Remember all the talk about BD10?? Stop asking for something, then when they give it to us crying that its not easy for everyone to complete. This is not youth sports, we don't all get to go home with a shiny medal.
    I get not getting it for free, but anyone who is not on the latest idevice crashes too often to raid. And those few people in my guild who did complete it were raiding roughly 10 hours a day for more than a week. Even if I never crashed when raiding or attacking people I doubt I could have made it past 5, it's impossible to hold more than 5m for long as you get entire guilds farming you.

And people who still think there's a limit in attacks, you are only partially true. There is a limit in attacks you can get FROM 1 PERSON. It's entirely possible to lose several mil in an hour if you have a guild farming you.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is a war game...

and again, so what if most did not get it to ten, its only for those that go the hardest (or buy a ton of gold). Like I said, in MW (where le buildings began) very very few get them to ten, you go as far as you can and move on to the next one. I finish every quest in this game and I only got mine to 6. I felt that I did pretty well, have not seen many players with it past that.
    Last edited by Dogs Pizza; 01-09-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Post Count
    Not enough money in buildings. Bottom line.