Thread: Suggestions for a better Crime City

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
    Smartest man on here.
    Could not have said it better.

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    my favorite would be a sort list of our weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! and what would really be great is if they had real time streaming of the wars on some other site sort of like a live You tube. for all the teams in battle.
    we could check out our favorites and see how they are doing in real time.
    just a wild thought

Banned
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll throw in my meaningless .02

1. Get rid of the $1 robs, if someone has already robbed a building dont have someone else waste stamina for $1
    2. Confirmation for spending gold, it would have avoided all the issues with the sltq
    3. Faster response time and more relevant answers from customer service

Nothing hard to do and all would make the game better. Im not even asking you to changy your greedy ways

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    List your opinions and i can add it to this post. Here are a few from me:

- Less bugs - GREE needs to stop doing so many events and just fix the coding first.
    - Not as much stat inflation, every event is better than the last.
    - Confirmation for gold spending, I always waste gold on useless stuff like stamina refills.
    - Be able to reallocate your skill points. (100-200 gold maybe?)
    -
    -

-
    I know GREE doesn't care about this, but there's a small chance they might read this.
    +1 I agree with all items.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How exactly do you click twice for a stamina re fill and call it an accident . So what you want is for you to click on the stamina bar . Click yes for 10 gold . Then another one saying are you absolutely sure you want ten gold . Then maybe another to say . Have a long think about this purchase is it really what you want ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Another thread gree won't listen to. The gold confirmation button isn't coming. It never will arrive. There are better game companies out there that do give a flying fk and actually have a confirmation. Play those games. My solution to the gold problem is just dont have any gold. Never had a gold spend problem since.

Post Count
    My suggestion is the next building upgrade be a 48 hour building that is very very expensive.. The reason is simple, people like to rob people and those players visited most are those with high iph. These people keep the game going and should have a reward and a building with a high starting price of 100 million would not be unfair. preferably a grade A building where the final total cost is in the billions.. And to thank these people who are getting robbed but still uphrade keep the prizes better than any other building upgrade for the patience of those people who continually get robbed.. Thank you