Suggestions for a better Crime City

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a better Crime City

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count

Post Suggestions for a better Crime City

List your opinions and i can add it to this post. Here are a few from me:

- Less bugs - GREE needs to stop doing so many events and just fix the coding first.
    - Not as much stat inflation, every event is better than the last.
    - Confirmation for gold spending, I always waste gold on useless stuff like stamina refills.
    - Be able to reallocate your skill points. (100-200 gold maybe?)
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Lab5394 View Post
    Be able to collect from buildings early using gold. Also, sometimes datasets take forever to update so maybe be able to stop then restart it.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. i have been shutup 5 times. shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. you are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. most of your events are completely impossible for free players. if you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. if anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. that should be your approach to events.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Make the game less expensive to be able to compete. The last LTQ and SLTQ was immense.
    I know GREE doesn't care about this, but there's a small chance they might read this.
    Last edited by CCKallDAY; 01-02-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    There is about 0.001% chance they'll read this, and there's exactly 0% chance they'll do anything.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    There is about 0.001% chance they'll read this, and there's exactly 0% chance they'll do anything.
    you need waaaaaaaaaaaay more zeros
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol numbers don't lie, those percentages are the same as the loot drop on the godfather sltq
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    Lol numbers don't lie, those percentages are the same as the loot drop on the godfather sltq
    I don't think so for the godfather drop
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    Be able to collect from buildings early using gold. Also, sometimes datasets take forever to update so maybe be able to stop then restart it.
    Last edited by Lab5394; 12-31-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lab5394 View Post
    thats the best idea ive seen a while. Many games already do stuff like that. Though i can see many misclicks... Hopefully it wont be at any similar rate as in finishing an upgrade.

Post Count
    Make the game less expensive to be able to compete. The last LTQ and SLTQ was immense.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Post Count
    with stats and modifiers inflation the game is spinning to a death circle.. there is no coming back now. WE r just wasting our money and time anymore

Lurker
    Post Count

Question Suggestions for a better Crime City

What goal or direction do we really have? There seem's to be a loss in strategy. With the Raid events, SLTQ, and Individual LTQ's ( The massive stat inflation ). It hardly seem's worth while doing syndicate battles, due to time consuming effort. With LTB it's not even worth buying normal building's anymore. It used to be build for iph for weapons ( which most seem obsolete ). Gree seriously need to assess which direction they want to go before running Crime City completely into the ground.

Post Count
    Posting previews or details of upcoming events.

Have an 'undo' button in case you do accidentally use gold or hit the wrong target while doing missions.

Make gold more valuable so the majority of the players can afford some or more.

Give syndicate leaders more available information for things like battle statistics and more detailed event involvement.

Give me some sort of recognition for my 'Thief Wellington' name!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Get rid of "rob" because communism sucks.

Post Count
    banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. i have been shutup 5 times. shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. you are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. most of your events are completely impossible for free players. if you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. if anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. that should be your approach to events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

+1 couldn't agree more.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes , stop baning ppl for posting theyre own opinion.

Whats the problem with that gree?