Suggestions for a better Crime City - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a better Crime City

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bubu2000 View Post
    Yes , stop baning ppl for posting theyre own opinion.

Whats the problem with that gree?
    If it's against forum rules then so be it. For speaking your mind within the rules then who knows wtf is going on half the time.
    Must be their own way of keeping the game positive. Easier than fixing a great game with major flaws and a terrible longevity game model.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mmmmh as far as i know, gree is baning ppl for having theyre own opinion and dont share the grees opinion.

This has nothing to do with respect the TOS.

And baning without any Info is a poor part.

Just my 2 cent

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tzora View Post
    banning people when they give honest views/reviews about your product, is a pathetic way to shutup the crowd. I have been shutup 5 times. Shutup critics by improving your product instead of suppressing their suggestions. Of course, all that if you really wish to improve your product

the approach here is "not to improve" the product, instead, the approach is to make people buy gold. "that is" where you are going wrong gree. You are concentrating waaaaay too much on sales than the "fun element" which is why people are playing your game(s).

Your events are designed solely to make people buy/consume gold. Most of your events are completely impossible for free players. If you are thinking long term, your events should be designed in a way that free players can complete most events within the event duration. If anyone is impatient to do an event in 5 days, they can buy gold and complete it in an hour. That should be your approach to events.
    + n
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bubu2000 View Post
    Mmmmh as far as i know, gree is baning ppl for having theyre own opinion and dont share the grees opinion.

This has nothing to do with respect the TOS.

And baning without any Info is a poor part.

Just my 2 cent
    Yes it's a terrible way to treat your clients. Some are called for others are just right weird one man destruction rampages

Post Count
    My suggestion would be for as many people as possible to quit so we can let this game die with what little dignity it has left. Gosh I cant wait to get my tax refund and buy a new ps4 or x one. I can't wait to kiss this game goodbye.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    I only participate in battle because I am the leader of my syndicate and started dreading battle weekend long time ago because it is not fun anymore and takes too much of your time.

There is a moment of excitement during last hours of battle but that could be psychological after 3 days of boring and monotonous fighting finally coming to an end.

I think most of us in our syndicate are still playing because of friendships we made. There is very little strategy to this game now other than trying to exploit certain advantages like people coming in to help "register" kills and leaving during last SLTQ etc or other loopholes that are available to take advantage of.

Gree should end all charade of "competition" to the game and offer up 1 million plus weapons with modifier for purchase to heavy gold players and have challenges that all players can finish if they put in time and effort.

If you create an event where only heavy gold use is necessary to finish a challenge or win... you will see mass exodus of players from this game.

There should be long term goal challenges like having 100 successful robberies or fights (500... 1K etc) or milestone prizes of giving weapons every time you get 25K in robberies and fight wins for players to actually play the game. I see too many players with extremely high stats that only fight during battle with very low robbery stats.

My hope is that the Gree tries to sell the game to a company that cares about the long term viability of the game rather than short term profit seeking... or Gree going BK and having assets like CC being sold.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 01-02-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Twenty-five suggestions, in no particular order. Go---
    (Sadly, TZora is probably right.)

1.) Shorten duration of Wars.

2.) Decrease gold requirements for everything.

3.) Make buying/upgrading hideouts easier (Leaders know what I'm talking about).

4.) Make previous LTBs available for a short period of time at the start of a new LTB cycle (should cost more than what they initially did)

5.) Add new equipment in store that is on par with current stat inflation.

6.) Add new Respect Point items in store (weapons, money buildings & defense buildings). I'm sitting on over 2mil RP because nothing in the store will improve my stats.

7.) Add more money buildings for each level tier.

8.) Rework defense building stats so they're not 100% obsolete.

9.) Adjust Scratch-Off item's stats to match current stat inflation.

10.) LTQ NPC "targets" should take priority when being tapped, over the "non-target" NPCs.

11.) Never have a Raid Boss lead off an event cycle again.

12.) 5 uzis should cost 1 bar of gold.

13.) Alternate means of earning gold should be implemented in-game. For instance, removing debris from your city would cost $$$ & take "x" amount of time to remove. Upon completion the player earns a couple bars of gold. New debris appears every day or so. Works great in a game called Jungle Heat

14.) Make stat points adjustable (should cost $$$, not gold).

15.) Stop punishing high level players in war by gyping them out of IP.. or at least increase the level cap.

16.) IP earned for successful attacks should not fluctuate hundreds of points at random...

17.) Make player stats viewable in the syndicate request tab on Android devices... (why aren't they????)

18.) Add features like Syndicate Cities that would be a new form of Syndicate Bonuses & Income for the syndicate. Also can be attacked/robbed by rival syndicates.

19.) Add more player information that helps track participation in any and every syndicate event.

20.) LTQs / SLTQs should include other types of quests other than NPC jobs. (Attacking "x" amount of players, robbing "x" amount of cash, build "x" amount of a certain type of building etc etc).

21.) Improve stats for Beginner LTQ items.

22.) Eliminate heinous lag during Wars while attacking opponents.

23.) Improve Case Event successful open rate.

24.) After a building has been robbed from twice it should not be robbable again for $1... smh...

25.) Stop being so GREE(dy)
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-03-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Post Count
    i read the 2nd suggestion and was like aaahahahahaha .. cuz that's as far as gree will read your post and ignore you

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm sure a lot people will be soon. Already seen 2 people banned in the forum from my syndicate for voicing their opinions. I guess people will still buy vaults and people will still complain about the service from Gree. However under continued and past recent events, alot of people are refusing to buy gold out of principal. Surely unhappy customers can go elsewhere! Food for thought....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The best way is stop spending gold for a month, put the money in a crowd funding project, and lets make a better game together. It is not rocket science to make these simple 2D-games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Introduce rivals list matched by level and iph fed up of these high mill stats that do nothing to generate income and leech of people who at least try to generate a income at the same time as trying to raise own stats. It's a joke being robbed constantly by someone who does not have one building at all

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    events should be able to be completed with time and effort, there is no fun in any aspect of the game when the only way to complete and therefore compete is with excessive amounts of gold.

idea
    all events should be able to be completed in the time frame based on energy required/maximum amount of energy able to be regenerated in that time
    bigger prizes awarded if you complete the event in the 1st day (ie use gold)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a couple for me, for 20 gold i want my energy filledt o the brim , especially now with these ridiculous requirements for sltq.ltq etc and for the scratchy either do away with it (its pointless as it is) or have the loot rewards higher based on permutations of level and class (Enforcer, Tycoon or Goodfella)

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree do something with: forced close, freez, crashes! all this is ridiculous are "active" when i start game for first time! i think this is the big problems of this game!!! if u are play and u are get out from game about 10-15 time per day ,is nice!!? that happend or is present more during every mission! between missions less (maximum 3 forced close per day).i think a player who is not very active i think can't observe this...if is active only 2,3 or 4 hours per day can't observe that forced close! but a player like me who is very active, i mean all day (i mean i'm not active only when i sleep) is a nightmare that forced close! sorry for my english,,,but this are the BIG BIG problems for me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    with stats and modifiers inflation the game is spinning to a death circle.. there is no coming back now. WE r just wasting our money and time anymore
    Smartest man on here.