Cuban Ospray Gunship ??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cuban Ospray Gunship ???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    It was advertised as +3, or +3% (depending on platform) attack increase, which is exactly what we got. I figured it out, thats why I checked my skill points before and after. If you pay attention, the ones that give an increase to your entire attack, all say ALLIANCE attack, or ground, inf, etc. Yeah, it is a completely worthless boost and I am happy to see it changed, but to say that it was false advertising, or bait and switch is wrong. You just didnt pay attention.
    wrong 3% attack if was for skill points would make my 120sp= 123.6, rounded up to 124. My screen shot of rewards says +3% not +3. So the applied boost is wrong either way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate1234 View Post
    wrong 3% attack if was for skill points would make my 120sp= 123.6, rounded up to 124. My screen shot of rewards says +3% not +3. So the applied boost is wrong either way.
    The point is if its +3 Attack Skill points or +3% Attack Skill points the result is the same no matter how many skill points you have.

The sum of all your Attack/Defense Skill points =0 Usefullness

Therefore it doesn't matter if you have 120, 123, 124 or 1000....the result is the same.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    exactly thief. The reward was +3 attack, even though in some cases it said 3%. I bet the same thing goes for the valor. Mine says 1% from raids, but that would be basically 0 when you are talking 3-7 valor per attack.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're just going to change the bonus to a better bonus next data deploy. It won't be +attack (skill points or alliance) but it will be better than it is.
    Cj. Thanks. Wat about the top500 prize of plus 1% in raid bonus? This is wrong also right?

Post Count
    exactly thief. The reward was +3 attack, even though in some cases it said 3%. I bet the same thing goes for the valor. Mine says 1% from raids, but that would be basically 0 when you are talking 3-7 valor per attack.
    lol well 1% is one thing...I understand where tate was coming from but when Attack Skill points don't do anything it doesn't matter which it is.

By the way on the subject of Valor i have +5 and +1%....yet i get raids where i get 0 valor still.....so a base of (0 + 5) *1.01 can equal 0 still?
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm was just pointing out the boost is applied wrong for what was advertised. Not whether sp is useful or not. It's the little mistakes that kill gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Raid payout really? You could of done better then that.
    I

Post Count
    was just going to post they changed it to +3% raid payout
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nice, 3% cash from raids isnt much, but good choice.

Post Count
    i wonder what happens to the skill points people were missing out on?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm on Android and received the cuban osprey gunship. For me the bonus is 3% raid payout increase

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's what it was, my attack moved up 60k which would be correct for my stats.
    It's one of the reasons T750 was such a tough fight, the T750 unit has been better than T500 for the last 3 wars.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I spent days trying to explain this to my faction, still had two idiots who couldn't understand and kept trying to take the wall down so we'd get more WD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Although, I've checked what it now says on my device and it now SAYS raid payout increase, but I swear to all that's holy, I checked my stats after we got that unit and they went up by 60k, no way of knowing if they dropped down since though. Maybe part of the abortion they have had in guys with this unit not receiving Skill points when they level up.
    FFS another nail, I'd send a support ticket but I can't tell you how soul destroying it is to wait 2 weeks for a response only to get an email that asks what the problem is when my original email very clearly outlined the problem in the first place. Maybe it's just their way of reducing support tickets? It's certainly removed my will to live on several occasions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwichKid View Post
    I spent days trying to explain this to my faction, still had two idiots who couldn't understand and kept trying to take the wall down so we'd get more WD.
    Clearly you are not tryng to tell me you stayed low in rank deliberately to get the low price?