Next war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next war

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Next war

This is getting crazy , the next war on jan 17 , an 18 day cycle , why are wars getting closer and closer to the last one ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yea we need more time to build and more events, I remember how wars were nearly or above 25 days apart, It's all about MONEY period. Gree noticed how much people were willing to spend during war and war earned them serious cash from tapping so they just decided shorter days apart from wars equals double the money. But I think the days rearranged since italy, but on or before mexico it was above 20 days.
    Last edited by #Reaper; 12-30-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Post Count
    Almost Every SINGLE WD battle has 18 days between them. I believe only 2-3 out of all of them had different time gaps.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    greed may be the end of gree! pushing the teams to continuously push to get the newest trinket which really does not help in the long run. I have three bases, one high lvl, one medium, one lower so I enjoy each event that is designed for different lvls. however, I am getting tired of so many events with so little time in between the wars. maybe soon I will sell out, leave the empty bases with a nice little note on each one for gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Correct Thief. Almost all have been 3 weeks apart.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    GREE has done the math and determined that the suckers spend optimally in 3 week increments. It's a business. The whole thing is arrange to maximize monetization. It's pretty straightforward really.