Android - Cant donate Uzis and wrong player stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android - Cant donate Uzis and wrong player stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Android - Cant donate Uzis and wrong player stats

When I reinstall cc the stats are normal but after the data push the player attack and defense stats are messed up and I can't donate any uzis.

Uzis - Coming soon
    Stats - Lower stats (I can only see the stats when I attack a player)

And I cant see all the weapon images from the current running ltq.

I have the latest cc version and the latest data.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have the exact same problem with both of my Android devices.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Buy an iPhone.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

When you reinstall (on either platform), it sets you back to an old data set. Data sets determine what you can see (items gained since that data set, active events, etc.). Basically you need to wait a bit and download the current data set, then everything goes back to normal.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    When you reinstall (on either platform), it sets you back to an old data set. Data sets determine what you can see (items gained since that data set, active events, etc.). Basically you need to wait a bit and download the current data set, then everything goes back to normal.
    The problems start when the current data set is downloaded and the game is re-started.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Exact same issue here.
    Syndicate Leader of Rise Against
    Syn Code: 504 608 524
    Lvl 126
    Att: 2.5 Million
    Def:2.3 Million
    IPH:532k

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****in View Post
    I have the latest cc version and the latest data.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid View Post
    The problems start when the current data set is downloaded and the game is re-started.
    Thanks for your answer CJ54 but like I said I use the latest cc version and data set. When the new/current data set is updated I have to retart cc and I get the problems. I have restarted my phone still the same problem, I did a phone reset still the same problem.

Post Count
    I have the same problem and put a ticket in to Gree about it. I was told to uninstall and reinstall, which I did to no avail. Contacted them back and the response was something alomg the lines of "we are forwarding your issue to our engineering department. There is no time frame for you ticket fix". Lovely. Mines been like that for about 2 months. Incidentally...has anyone noticed the intro screen on Android says Crime City by Funzio but on iphone it says Crime City by Gree? Proof they don't care about Android users. And to the person that will inevitably respond saying "get an iphone"...that's not always an option for some of us and we should not be forced to buy a new phone just to play CC with no issues. This is Grees problem, not our phones problem... thought that was obvious.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Buy an iPhone.
    And get bad drops in collect-item-LTQs? No thanks ^_^

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agreed King, I've sent in a few tickets and received no help. In the end they know we will continue to play no matter what until the problem leads into us not being able to participate in the wars.
    Syndicate Leader of Rise Against
    Syn Code: 504 608 524
    Lvl 126
    Att: 2.5 Million
    Def:2.3 Million
    IPH:532k

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have also sent many tickets to gree about all these problems and I know of many many other Android users with these same problems, its been happening for the past 3 months but gree still likes to pretend that they have never heard of these problems before and you are the first person to send in a ticket.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same problem w HTC EVO. Cannot donate uzis, cannot see weapons stats, cannot do case events.
    Original Syn, top 50/75

Lurker
    Post Count
    What are you doing about it Gree?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid View Post
    What are you doing about it Gree?
    Sadly this issue gets sent from a ticket to a developer and you never hear back from them again... I' ve had this issue for months now. My favorite thing is you never know what weapons you win or how much any of the prizes are worth because when you open the game all it shows is absolutely nothing same when you win a prize.
    Or trying to fight someone, because when you look at their stats they are as screwed up as yours, but only on your device because others can look at your profile and tell you you have X attack and X defense.

CJ is there any hope of a solution soon?

Post Count
    Exact same problem here, I think I'm experiencing it since the first raid boss event.