A very special invitation from "Canadian Knights" - Ranked #156 Conquest of Kings.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A very special invitation from "Canadian Knights" - Ranked #156 Conquest of Kings.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation A very special invitation from "Canadian Knights" - Ranked #156 Conquest of Kings.

1375299313.jpg

Hello,

My name is Matt and I hope you've had an awesome Christmas.

Our Guild, "Canadian Knights" has a few spaces available for the right type of people. "Clara" a dear friend closed her account and 2 members have moved their "junior" accounts to help other friends so we are looking for some friendly people to join our family.

About us:
    Canadian Knights.
    Health Regen: -23%
    Energy Regen: +15%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +32
    Casualty Rate: -23%

So yeah,... we are a pretty strong guild and the benefits are pretty wicked.
    We are looking for people with MININUM Attack/Defence of 4Mill.

As you'd imagine, 3/4 of us are from Canada, we would love more, but if possible would like to get some more people from Australia/Asia/Pacific/UK/, we don't really mind, just as you'd imagine, finding people with high stats and also not getting rude people coming down from above.... (know what I mean?)

Our Guild code is on the Guild website,( http://www.canadianknights.weebly.com ) - please send me a message on here and I will send you an invitation into the guild or find me on Palringo in the room "knight recruit" (Group ID: 9683116)

Have a SAFE and an AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!!

Matt.
    ---------------------------
    Conquest of Kings - Exorcise the Lost Bethel (11/29-12/2) ranking
    154 TheGoodLife
    155 No Real $ Players
    156 canadian knights
    157 Magic Mushrooms
    Last edited by Firejinx; 12-30-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

Hey - we have 2 spots still available.

xo

Quote Originally Posted by Firejinx View Post
    1375299313.jpg

Hello,

My name is Matt and I hope you've had an awesome Christmas.

Our Guild, "Canadian Knights" has a few spaces available for the right type of people. "Clara" a dear friend closed her account and 2 members have moved their "junior" accounts to help other friends so we are looking for some friendly people to join our family.

About us:
    Canadian Knights.
    Health Regen: -23%
    Energy Regen: +15%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +32
    Casualty Rate: -23%

So yeah,... we are a pretty strong guild and the benefits are pretty wicked.
    We are looking for people with MININUM Attack/Defence of 4Mill.

As you'd imagine, 3/4 of us are from Canada, we would love more, but if possible would like to get some more people from Australia/Asia/Pacific/UK/, we don't really mind, just as you'd imagine, finding people with high stats and also not getting rude people coming down from above.... (know what I mean?)

Our Guild code is on the Guild website,( http://www.canadianknights.weebly.com ) - please send me a message on here and I will send you an invitation into the guild or find me on Palringo in the room "knight recruit" (Group ID: 9683116)

Have a SAFE and an AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!!

Matt.
    ---------------------------
    Conquest of Kings - Exorcise the Lost Bethel (11/29-12/2) ranking
    154 TheGoodLife
    155 No Real $ Players
    156 canadian knights
    157 Magic Mushrooms