Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bronze Chromatic

For those of you who already have this armor at the max level, and have tried it in the arena, how do you feel about it? Does it stand up to just about any epic aside from the +s? Just curious to see how people feel about it.

The plus version is amazing for your leading knight in arena. Gives you an advantage over all other armors. For the non plus I think I would still be ideal agains most epics. The extra 100ish def over red kal+ will make a large difference because it is a non elemental armor.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Hard to tell with arena with there being a buffer advantage, won't really know how good non plus is till next guild war.

Would've loved to have the + version of this armour. Awesome for anybody with a leadership bonus
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

The plus version on an HC or above is pretty good. The non-plus, in general, is complete trash though and you're better of using RKal+ over it.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 12-30-2013 at 05:14 PM.

gree should give 1% buff on starmetal for every 1% overall all upgrade on all elements. so 10% upgade on all elements gives star metal a 10% boost.
    Fallen Legend

Sandstorm Platemail max
    Aquatic Battlegear max
    Specters Shroud max
    Triskelion Wargear 50
    Red kal + max
    Maelstrom irons max
    Tectonic + max
    Arborsteel vanguard max
    Aegis of the sky max
    Northerner max
    Beast Master max
    Aegis of the sky Max
    Mael 70

Quote Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
    gree should give 1% buff on starmetal for every 1% overall all upgrade on all elements. so 10% upgade on all elements gives star metal a 10% boost.
    IMO, that would be extremely OP in the arena and GWs. 10%. NO elemental weakness. Any1 who has a cosmic elemental armour would simply trash any knights without it. Literally 1 shot. It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanie View Post
    IMO, that would be extremely OP in the arena and GWs. 10%. NO elemental weakness. Any1 who has a cosmic elemental armour would simply trash any knights without it. Literally 1 shot. It's not funny.
    Yep. A 10% bonus on anyone wearing the normal version would be quite hard to beat, imagine on a hc or higher. And the + version becomes way to overpowered then.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I've fought one Chromatic. It was a +. It wrecked a Beastmaster's non-plus on my main when I started the initiation with a power attack. (both were second in line-up.). I have 9% in both wind and spirit, and I'm GC. I was impressed. It still took two hits from my third knight to drop.

The + is quite nice. Probably not as nice as we had hoped but it's a good armor.

Tbh, if it was better, it could have been way too overpowered so it's about right at this time I think
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Guess it's out of reach for ordinary folks.

Would love to meet one and experience its awesomeness.
    Already have problems with the RKal and now this. Gosh.

Rkal+ is better than the non+
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

My stats with BC+ is 2020/1900. Haven't tested in arena yet, I'm trying to get rid of my 900/80 armors still

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    My stats with BC+ is 2020/1900. Haven't tested in arena yet, I'm trying to get rid of my 900/80 armors still
    That is going to shred my knights to pieces. It's a good thing we would never meet during wars.

Ouch, it took me two days just to get rid of 300 or so. Good luck man
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC