What are good stats nowadays ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are good stats nowadays ?

Post Count

What are good stats nowadays ?

6 weeks ago I had 1.2M att/def at level 130, I joined another syndicate (top 100) and with these stats they were glad to have me and I thought I was doing well.
    Now I am at 4.6M att/def for level 141 and although this stat gain is huge I haven't got a clue if I'm doing well or not anymore. I suddenly come across players of my level with 8 million attack or more, so...
    What are good stats nowadays?
    Or better, what will be good stats in 2 months time? 20 million? ...30?
    6 months ago I was still farming items of 25/22, those days are long gone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Minimum 35,000x. And with you being in top 100, 5-6m at your level is decent. Really need to be around 8m though.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    6 months ago I was still farming items of 25/22, those days are long gone.
    It wasn't that long ago people were crying that they missed the opportunity to farm m4a1s after they were nerfed. Now you wouldn't even waste the energy haha.

I remember back when I started and the really big wig players were 100k stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    6 weeks ago I had 1.2M att/def at level 130
    When I STOPPED 6 weeks ago I was 3m/2.6m at level 125 with an IPH of $3.5m (top 25 syndicate). As I still speak occasionally to folks on the chat apps, I hear the peers who continued from my range are now roughly 7m/6m on att/def.

The game seems totally wasted - I had kept my LTBs/high income buildings as had moved to a camping/idle/vacation syndicate and when I could be bothered to open the app, I'd donate to this 5 person synd. But now it seems every little runt who started 5 minutes ago and has done boss events is able to see and rob my hood.

So now I've just sold-up all and moved from 'paused' status to completely couldn't care less......I only keep the app as you can open it when really bored and do lots of deliberate loss attacks to gift the runts lots of XP they don't want.

The irate messages you get back are mildly amusing (irate as there's absolutely nothing they can do to you - you can gift runts unwanted XP or else rob their measly $300k IPH hoods completely then bank the cash, effectively removing it from the game................there's absolutely nothing they can do back to hurt you or convince you to stop).

It drives the runts mad - muhahahahaha
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 12-30-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My further observation/shadenfreude is that the game must be getting irritating for the runts with the number of times they must be travelling to a rival hood (can be slow if the Gree hamsters aren't running fast on the wheels which power their servers) only to find it is totally empty apart from a few trees/ornaments and park benches.

In hindsight, I wish I'd kept my $3.5m hood and just never collected (to donate 100%) - once robbed, the runts would waste even more time visiting my hood over and over and over to see if things were ready. The shadenfreude from that could work too.
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 12-30-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I stopped caring when gree spited all our previous purchases.

now my crime city is a sim city and I've never been happier.

I had about 4M attack at level 100 tho before turning into sim city - these stats *were* good until the last 24 hour LTQ ruined my account
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count

W

It is all good

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Expect your stats to at least double every month.

Post Count
    It seems that the only way to stop this insane stat gain (and save the game to continue in an acceptable manner) is to hand out prizes in tiers. Finish boss 100 in tier 1, you get a final prize of 20k/20k, in tier 2 40k/40k and so on...
    And this for all challenges and LTQ's. This way levelling up would have some purpose, not a punishment and no gain in camping too long.
    Rivals list must stay as it is of course, according to your level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It seems that the only way to stop this insane stat gain (and save the game to continue in an acceptable manner) is to hand out prizes in tiers. Finish boss 100 in tier 1, you get a final prize of 20k/20k, in tier 2 40k/40k and so on...
    And this for all challenges and LTQ's. This way levelling up would have some purpose, not a punishment and no gain in camping too long.
    Rivals list must stay as it is of course, according to your level.
    Nope - you'r stats are so poor, start again - you're 3 million below the peers I had - you're useless

Really - start new profile

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about mine? lvl 34 1.7m stats is that good?
    That's with syn bonus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    About 6,000,000,000,000,000x your level

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle001 View Post
    It wasn't that long ago people were crying that they missed the opportunity to farm m4a1s after they were nerfed. Now you wouldn't even waste the energy haha.

I remember back when I started and the really big wig players were 100k stats.
    Ha yeah and Sam had 400k and was untouchable
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    What about mine? lvl 34 1.7m stats is that good?
    That's with syn bonus
    Depends if you are in a top 50 who can do events - and your purse is open - you are average at the moment.

You will fall behind quickly unless a gold sprender in a top team of other gold spenders.

Start again is my advice with your average stats
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 12-30-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Depends if you are in a top 50 who can do events - and your purse is open - you are average at the moment.

You will fall behind quickly unless a gold sprender in a top team of other gold spenders.

Start again is my advice with your average stats
    In a top 400 team, no gold heavy gold spenders and they don't complete all the events,
    Sir, regardless of which syn iam in is it good ?