Gree y'all need to change direction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree y'all need to change direction

Post Count

Gree y'all need to change direction

I can probably talk for the majority of the community here and say the game is heading in a direction that is not making sense for the players (your customers)

We have prizes in LTQ and SLTQ that are mega stats and each event they are getting bigger and bigger. Also more expensive to obtain and not to mention time consuming.

We now have rivals based on stats not levels. What is the point of levels anymore??

The problem I have seen is more and more players getting frustrated and hanging up their CC boots.
    This can't be good for business!
    Why not balance the game better and keep more people happy and stay playing.

Y'all need to address the cost of the game and the amount of stats you handing out. The time it takes to do these events and penalising all your users.

Work on the theory more clients paying less will equal more in total than people getting frustrated and quitting.

1005000 players paying $100 is better than 5000 players paying $150

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree I like playing this game but it is not going in the direction it should. I have gained over 1mil stats since the last war without spending. What's the point in paying if I can gain stats like that in such a short time? I fear this game will not survive through 2014.
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Post Count
    Unfortunately i think it's too late to turn this game around now.

The stat inflation has really killed the game off and what use to be an enjoyable game where increasing your stats was fun and a little bit challenging has now become boring, time consuming and draining the wallet.

Players who have been around for a long time are hanging up their boots but there's always new players coming through so the cycle will continue until one day Gree decide to abandon the game like they did with Monster Quest.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    Gree is treating this game as if this game has inelastic demand. There is no long term vision for the game.

Maybe the CEO and most mid level managers of Gree get bonuses based on yearly profits and are only looking at the short term revenue gain rather than long term and they are just pumping events after events only concerned about what happens this year or next and don't care about what happens several years from now because they will be gone by then.

This has become the corporate model where you give big bonuses for mediocrity and short term success while killing the business (game) in the long run.
    Last edited by Senator McCarthy; 12-29-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler84 View Post
    I agree I like playing this game but it is not going in the direction it should. I have gained over 1mil stats since the last war without spending. What's the point in paying if I can gain stats like that in such a short time? I fear this game will not survive through 2014.
    Just wait until the third fiscal quarter. If I could hold a short position on this companies stock I would not hesitate to do so.

There's no need to even be upset at this company anymore. I voice input I'm the futile hope that someone will actually consider a player's viewpoint. But this is why Rockstar Games continues to draw in new players long after the game release date, yet GREE faces diminishing profits every quarter and alienate their light/moderate gold spender population. The writing is on the wall and has been since the middle of last year.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-29-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    The best thing about this game is nothing that Gree can replicate or take claim for. The players and the community is what keeps us all here and the game enjoyable still.

How many would be playing if there was no such things as syndicates? 100? 4000? 5?
    A fraction of the accounts now anyway.

Time to listen up Gree and look after your customers and put actions into place to keep this game and your jobs going.
    At the moment your killing CC slowly instead of growing it.
    Last edited by Touch Down; 12-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hs-at-the-most!

2.5 months gone .. i wonder how long is this game going to survive. note: in that thread, i mentioned: in a few days, i got 100k stat gain. now "that" sounds ridiculous cuz now you can gain millions in a matter of few days lol. consider this game dead cuz that's what gree wishes to do with this title. they'll do funny things that will drive more ppl away to their other titles.

gree doesn't wish to announce, "game over" cuz that will put gree at blame for closing the cc server. they will do funny things that will make "you" quit and many of u will just move to other gree titles. and "that will amaze me" cuz once cc is over, i'd love to stay far away from any greedy title!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I Believe gree is totally happy with there 74% drop netprofit first quarter!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney4 View Post
    As I said many times before, GREE doesn't have a single f--king clue how to manage a game long term. It's frankly embarrassing how poorly managed this game is-- they literally don't have the slightest clue what to do to motivate players to spend without shooting a methaphorical hole in the bottom of the boat while they are at it. GREE obviously thinks doubling and tripling (or more) existing mods will do the trick, just don't bother looking at the number of players inspired to quit each week. And on that note, much respect to the FC members who finally hung up the gloves.

In reality, this game is on its last limb, and GREE uses your feedback on this forum to implement changes in their newer games, because they no longer find CC worth fixing. Newer GREE games have skill point resets, for example-- something CC players have been asking for for years. Not that I am saying you should play other GREE games (same s--t, different pile), just pointing out that GREE doesn't care about you or your complaints. They're wringing the last drops out of this game and moving on.
    all so true. it is the reason why many miss u on the forum, i do too.

don't understand what sort of idiots plan out all of these events/strategies/prizes for cc, they're just short of ripping apart their golden goose.

this forum is a fine example of how blind a company can go .. we've been giving constant feedback for improving "their effin product" but all they think is "the more events, the better" .. be consistent u donkeys, don't go for the over-kill .. if u get so pushy, all u get is a ..l., ... now have it and enjoy it!

oh well, gree don't wish to improve this product cuz they wish to get done with it. most of their effort is going towards their main titles, especially the newer titles.

once again, don't u guys (customers) have any laws in the US/UK/CAN? all of this ripping based on a model which is banned in many countries, why don't u guys take this matter up? i mean, how much is enough?

yeah gree, go kick me in the booty now for saying all that, i'm heading in for my 6th medal .. obviously, u can't shut me up from speaking the truth
    Last edited by TZora; 12-30-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney4 View Post
    Edit: LOL, just noticed where they moved my quitting topic.
    Forum > Forums > Crime City - Facebook and Google+ > Off-Topic > tl;dr: I quit.

Stay classy, CJ. Hiding the problem is almost the same thing as fixing it.
    waahahahaha .. mods, is that the best you can do? can't create a new forum and edit permissions so that it is visible only to mods? wow .. someone needs vBulletin modding lessons hehehe

Post Count
    Sorry but I dont think they will make the game any less expensive (to get the good items and actually be able to complete these events)as long as they have all the people in the top syndicates spents 10s of thousands of dollar each every year. As soon as that stops things will change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    all so true. it is the reason why many miss u on the forum, i do too.

don't understand what sort of idiots plan out all of these events/strategies/prizes for cc, they're just short of ripping apart their golden goose.

this forum is a fine example of how blind a company can go .. we've been giving constant feedback for improving "their effin product" but all they think is "the more events, the better" .. be consistent u donkeys, don't go for the over-kill .. if u get so pushy, all u get is a ..l., ... now have it and enjoy it!

oh well, gree don't wish to improve this product cuz they wish to get done with it. most of their effort is going towards their main titles, especially the newer titles.

once again, don't u guys (customers) have any laws in the US/UK/CAN? all of this ripping based on a model which is banned in many countries, why don't u guys take this matter up? i mean, how much is enough?

yeah gree, go kick me in the booty now for saying all that, i'm heading in for my 6th medal .. obviously, u can't shut me up
    In the USA we have the free market. They can do what they want, (to an extent of course) and we can choose to play or not. By us keep playing and buying gold it's showing them that their current business model works. So I guess it does.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    In the USA we have the free market. They can do what they want, (to an extent of course) and we can choose to play or not. By us keep playing and buying gold it's showing them that their current business model works. So I guess it does.
    is it same with gambling? is it same with teenagers gambling? i don't wish to say that word, this game has that element

Post Count
    Want something ironic?
    A&F last been on this forum Dec 21st.
    Aequitas (from the engineers responsible for the ridiculous rival's list) last seen on the forum 2 weeks ago.
    No one from gree is even reading these topics.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    is it same with gambling? is it same with teenagers gambling? i don't wish to say that word, this game has that element
    Annnd the official word is Kom--- Ga---
    Edit: Oops, why did I say it! lol
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins