Gree y'all need to change direction - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree y'all need to change direction

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Really people you wouldn't tell the pope or any other religious figure how to pray so stop telling GREe how to run their gaming company. Think you can do a better job? Start your own.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Post Count

game

Stop playing the game...that easy

Post Count
    Gree won't change, but you can change your playing style, I was playing with top 100 syns but I've now dropped back to top 1000 and leading a syn and having a lot more fun playing this game then I did before, I am a moderate gold user but wouldn't spend money on ltq's or leaderboard events, only on things that please me like getting that next raid boss prize or winning a battle. Gree get there money and I get my enjoyment from playing the game because that's exactly what it is. So play the game to suit you even if that doesn't mean having the best stats but by gaining achievements with the friends you meet on this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I no longer have any frustrations with this game. Im ambivalent to whether or not they find a way to make us happy. Mostly I've stopped buying gold and that's made all the difference. Sure my stats are pretty garbage now but stats no longer matter with the new RL and a medium to large syndicate can complete most events gold free.

I remember the most exciting item I ever got was probably also the beginning of stat inflation. It was the first SLTQ and the final prize was Sweet Vengeance a 16k/14k weapon with a nice modifier if I recall. that event actually made me join a top 50 syn just so I could get it. before that all the nice 10k weapons were only for the heavy gold spenders.
    I was pretty happy for awhile as bigger and better prizes came out but looking back now I think that was a turning point. Sure they started putting out some interesting events like the raid boss and the SLTQs but they also invalidated any time or money previously invested in the game with high stat weapons that introduced way too much instability.

So yeah, ultimately I've had to adjust my playing style in order continue to enjoying the game. But I no longer feel as upset at how the game was being handled as I once did.
    Last edited by Mackie Messer; 03-13-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Post Count
    Yes, it's just a game that I refuse to spend money on, but at the same time I really try to enjoy it without having to complain! There are glitches and algorithms to deal with, and usually when gree has a big boo boo, they compensate all players for it! Have fun, play hard!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by $Heisenberg$ View Post
    I Believe gree is totally happy with there 74% drop netprofit first quarter!
    Burn in hell gree.

By the way sir, your name is fantastic.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Burn in hell gree.
    Not cool guy.

If you have frustrations with the game there are better ways to express yourself than threateneing GREE staff and breaking posting guidelines. Have you tried contacting support with your game issue? Probably not. Just another me first, give me get me I want I need sorts. Sad.
    GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
    14,200,000 Defense
    5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick N Twisted. View Post
    Not cool guy.

If you have frustrations with the game there are better ways to express yourself than threateneing GREE staff and breaking posting guidelines. Have you tried contacting support with your game issue? Probably not. Just another me first, give me get me I want I need sorts. Sad.
    Gaaaaaaaaaay. Liberal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz314 View Post
    Gaaaaaaaaaay. Liberal.
    Go away troll!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Powsauce View Post
    Stop playing the game...that easy
    This. You care too much.

So many people on this forum act like a piece of their heart was ripped out every time they don't like / can't afford an event.

They are the same losers who end up spending regardless, and do all sorts of mental gymnastics to convince themselves it was "worth it"

A lot of them are new players. Doe eyed, they've never been screwed by gree before. Once that happens a couple of times you start taking pride in sitting out of events while still enjoying the game in the first place.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-14-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.