HUGE drop in Legendary drop odds?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HUGE drop in Legendary drop odds?

Post Count

HUGE drop in Legendary drop odds?

It has been my experience, and that of dozens and dozens of people I have spoken with in a wide variety of guilds that suddenly today the drop rate for legendary Raid Boss prizes has dropped to nearly ZERO on ALL bosses - level 65, level 100, and every level in between. What is up with that?

This Raid Boss has suddenly gone from the most enjoyable one ever, for which I banded together with some folks to gem to complete, to everyone questioning whether it is worth it to spend one single more gem on it. Gree, please swing the pendulum back the other way, even if not quite as far as it was the first couple days, just back into the realm where we actually get legendaries at ALL again. Do this, Gree, and we spend gems on this event now to the end. Do not, and a whole sh**load of people will STOP gemming.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 12-29-2013 at 09:24 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, I cleaned up early and then stopped once I realized I was being "Ancient Coined".

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agree, Zen. I won 35 legendary drops between 2 accounts, only 1 of which came in the last 6 hours. "Ancient Coined" seems like the appropriate epithet, barring more colorful words I could use in this case.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well I have three accounts and a grand flipping total of 4 legendary drops between them. So I don't know if Gree slowed it down because for me it's been like looking for water in the Sahara the entire time. I'd love to get some freaking catch up my way. How the F*#K am I supposed to compete with one legendary unit per acct with folks getting dozens?!!!?

Banned
    Post Count
    I got two Legendary units today on 95 level bosses. So everything is fine on my end. Just can wait for those 100's at 33%.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Complain, complain....you get screwed in each event by Gree and all you do, is keeping spending gems and complain more on the forum...

Why wouldn't Gree do this? It got plenty of stupid, addicted players who keep spending even if the carrot in front of their nose is being held a little bit further.

Oh no, now Gree doesn't wait till the next quest to make it harder, they just change the odds during the quest....surprise, surprise...

Let me guess, when next quest start, you will once again rush into it...and the same story will start again...

Will you ever learn, that all gem players hold the power, but are afraid to use it...you know what you could do 31 january...
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Agree, Zen. I won 35 legendary drops between 2 accounts, only 1 of which came in the last 6 hours. "Ancient Coined" seems like the appropriate epithet, barring more colorful words I could use in this case.
    Wow! You gained around 3.5 million in stats & with all those increase bonus you should have no less than 10 million.

By now how many ppl have crossed the 100 million stats?
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    By now how many ppl have crossed the 100 million stats?
    Lol I will never get close.. but I sure have been raided by a few!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"