New to the Forum, and can not figure out why you can not post? (Yes GREE, thanks...)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New to the Forum, and can not figure out why you can not post? (Yes GREE, thanks...)

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation New to the Forum, and can not figure out why you can not post? (Yes GREE, thanks...)

Ok, I am seeing this way to much...(just look at the guild area....) Hijacked threads from new members that can not post their own new thread (God I have been here to long, and and the people before me that posted this stuff are gone....retired...quit...this is getting sad...thanks again GREE...)

You can not make a new thread until you have made 15 posts. This DOES NOT mean you go and hijack threads to ask your questions that have nothing to do with the current thread... Have you people NEVER been on a forum before? Did no one teach you forum etiquette (the internet is new I know..)? Please take your time to read some forum posts, and then speak to the information in that thread to increase you count (you might even find the answers to your questions if you look... oh and there is a search feature... I know SHOCKING right?), but no matter what STAY ON TOPIC!! Sooner than you know...you will have your required post count to make a new thread and ask you question.... Until then you do this, we will keep ignoring your hijacked posts...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for letting me know about 15 posts requirement!
    I was like WTF I can't add new thread.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you for a new thread on this! The posts are getting ridiculous!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Ok, I am seeing this way to much...(just look at the guild area....) Hijacked threads from new members that can not post their own new thread (God I have been here to long, and and the people before me that posted this stuff are gone....retired...quit...this is getting sad...thanks again GREE...)

You can not make a new thread until you have made 15 posts. This DOES NOT mean you go and hijack threads to ask your questions that have nothing to do with the current thread... Have you people NEVER been on a forum before? Did no one teach you forum etiquette (the internet is new I know..)? Please take your time to read some forum posts, and then speak to the information in that thread to increase you count (you might even find the answers to your questions if you look... oh and there is a search feature... I know SHOCKING right?), but no matter what STAY ON TOPIC!! Sooner than you know...you will have your required post count to make a new thread and ask you question.... Until then you do this, we will keep ignoring your hijacked posts...
    Drama!

Someone should also deny people with too many capital letters to make new threads.

137-831-990

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Actually that's what iam trying to do now, you can't blame us

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you need posts why not post on the add an ally threads and on the guild thread that has already been created for this that can't start their own? Not post your recruitment on every other thread that there is since a year ago? Just seems silly

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think what is worse is in the last couple days there have threads hijacked but then also posting in threads that have been dead for months (the exact same message word for word). Do they really think we might miss those first 14 times they post but we will finally see that 15th post? All it does is annoy members and make us less likely to work with you

Lurker
    Post Count
    Rastlin you have my permission to hijack every thread in this forum with that message!!

Post Count
    what about the 10 letter minimum, or I could just hijack this thread and talk about blah blah ...hehe
    good Thread Rastlin !
    Noobies should look at the "Questions" thread near the top of all threads, answers a plenty in there from your Forum players with lots of Wisdom.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Working on my fifteenth post

Thanks all for making me understand

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    Drama!

Someone should also deny people with too many capital letters to make new threads.
    Hey Fredcole, You know I have the copies of your pictures that you "accidentally" posted in FUN awhile back right? I don't think you want those getting leaked out? LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Hey Fredcole, You know I have the copies of your pictures that you "accidentally" posted in FUN awhile back right? I don't think you want those getting leaked out? LOL
    Spread it out everywhere you want Rastlin, or even i can post the google link as its a pretty common internet joke picture!

But i bet you loved it?

137-831-990