More BS matchups

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More BS matchups

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count

More BS matchups

We just got hooked up with a faction of 3. Their lowest player is four times the strength of our strongest member. WTF is up with this crap? Figures it would also screw up a winning streak. Tough to get anywhere when your only choice is the bloody comm center. This type of matchup has happened twice this WDE though this last one was by far the worst. If this happens a lot, i can see factions skipping the WDE events.

Banned
    Post Count
    yup, they tend to do that. Faction of 52 met with faction of 6 or 8, everyone was 2-4x bigger from the strongest

Post Count
    Top teams don't like to face lower teams either
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count

Well..

My guess is that it can't be helped. They only have a few guys and match-up don't judge by strength
    they judge by Faction Points. I guessing these guys are layoffs from a higher tier group who decided to start their own and are doing a good job using that firepower to crush Factions even with many more
    members.

Post Count
    Theiroretically......
    Matchups are beased upon the factions total attack. But when your faction that has 50 members with total attack of70mil+ and come up against a team of 15 that has double the strength of your strongest player"how is that fair" that team of 15 total attack was 130mil "i wonder if matchups are some sort of tier system also?"...

Lurker
    Post Count
    We had a matchup with a one man band faction. Super power compared to the faction my mini is in. None of us were anywhere close to him. I believe they were around 8M defense. I had about 4 other members around at the time of the matchup. Told them to hold their hits until the end. I believe the other guy thought he had enough of a cushion. Against a larger low member faction (3-5 members), it may have been different, but we pounded the CC in the last minute and walked away with the W. It is possible, but it is all strategy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem is that the matchups are based on total faction stats. This needs to be changed to an average, maybe (total stats/lvl) for each player, then the average of the total faction. right now a 5 man streak faction with each member at 20M stats will get matched up with a 50 man old school faction with 2M stats each. Change it from Sum, to Avg.
    Or, to bring factions back to the way they were, put less emphasis on the streak goal. Cut the rewards in half, bring back the Tournament of factions and put the stats you just took away into rewards for that. do an individual goal (100 successfull raids/attacks, 200, 300 etc,) plus faction goals (1000, 2000, 3000 faction raids/attacks) put this at the beginning so it doesnt hinder people way over vault upgrading the LTE and stretch the whole thing back out to 1 month.

Post Count
    The match ups aren't based on anything it seems. We, an average top150/250 faction again met 1/4.of the total top25, the biggest laugh being SUP1. At least they agreed with us on the bs matching and spared us scoring only 100k
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..