Looking for a Guild Merge

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a Guild Merge

Post Count

Looking for a Guild Merge

Hello, I am Sir Micah of the Dungeon Masters Guild. We were a top 75, but recently lost many of our gem spenders we are looking for a guild merge where we can get anywhere from few to 20 new players to rack up the points. This could work as one guild becomes the main guild for strong players (over 3.5 million) and the other becomes for the weaker, less active players. If at all possible we would like to stay in our guild as the main one. We generally only want to merge with guilds that are at least in the top 200. We will also take individual players if they are strong enough.

Post Count

17 member merger

Quote Originally Posted by hacim View Post
    Hello, I am Sir Micah of the Dungeon Masters Guild. We were a top 75, but recently lost many of our gem spenders we are looking for a guild merge where we can get anywhere from few to 20 new players to rack up the points. This could work as one guild becomes the main guild for strong players (over 3.5 million) and the other becomes for the weaker, less active players. If at all possible we would like to stay in our guild as the main one. We generally only want to merge with guilds that are at least in the top 200. We will also take individual players if they are strong enough.
    I am a senior officer off a dying top 400 faction, I have 17 members(including myself) who are interested In your merger. We all guarantee 20k WD. We also have 3/17 members who average 75k wd and one member who averages 150k wd. What are y'all's bonuses and how are y'all doing in this current WD event?

Post Count
    The PFJ have room for about 8 players with strong stats and very high activity. Just wanna throw that out there :-)
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    I am a senior officer off a dying top 400 faction, I have 17 members(including myself) who are interested In your merger. We all guarantee 20k WD. We also have 3/17 members who average 75k wd and one member who averages 150k wd. What are y'all's bonuses and how are y'all doing in this current WD event?

Just to make sure you are talking about Kingdom Age right? The "faction" and "wd" make it seem like Modern war.

We only finished 409 last war, but that was a predetermined no gem war due to all of the people leaving. We have a max of 50 people, building upgrades are both maxed, 3/5 casualty decrease, 3/5 health decrease. Currently we have 10 spots open, but we will try to make room

What are the stats for your people?
    Last edited by hacim; 12-29-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guilds are losing members in a faster way, Gree killed all the lower guilds by encouraging splinter guilds

We still have a few spots, but you all have to be on GroupMe
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840