War guild is recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War guild is recruiting

Post Count

War guild is recruiting

If your serious and love to play this is a guild for you. This guild is made for wins. With only 3 active member last war they hit top 750 with over 35 wins. This guild is an old shell that was previously top 50 when it actually meant something!

Requirements:

At least 2 to 3 million defence
    War: 35k cp if you have a mini your adding and is not strong enough then minimum is 50k cp for both.
    Donation: 10 X IPh per day or min 350k gold per week. Whichever is higher.

We have almost all bonuses before health regen. We use groupme and Palringo. As well we have a sister guild that will help us. Pm we with info and why your interested. Thanks

Post Count
    Hello, I am Sir Micah of the Dungeon Masters Guild. We were a top 75, but recently lost many of our gem spenders we are looking for a guild merge where we can get anywhere from few to 20 new players to rack up the points. This could work as one guild becomes the main guild for strong players and the other becomes for the weaker, less active players. If at all possible we would like to stay in our guild as the main one.
    Please pm if you are interested.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hacim View Post
    Hello, I am Sir Micah of the Dungeon Masters Guild. We were a top 75, but recently lost many of our gem spenders we are looking for a guild merge where we can get anywhere from few to 20 new players to rack up the points. This could work as one guild becomes the main guild for strong players and the other becomes for the weaker, less active players. If at all possible we would like to stay in our guild as the main one.
    Please pm if you are interested.
    Please STOP spamming the forum!!! Your freaking post is everywhere!!! No one has missed seeing it trust me, and only starting to tick people off instead.