SUP Rules - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUP Rules

Banned
    Post Count
    Why are you guys getting so upset about this? I am not SUP fan at all but this was a legitimate strategy. If you fail to vet your players, this happens. This is a war game. Spying and sabotage are a form of war. I'm sure SUP didn't do it because they were afraid of TKO, they probably did it for a laugh at TKO's expense. And no, I have nothing to do with SUP.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Being angry is totally understandable, after all, this is why spy's and saboteurs get shot. But hey! You got schooled, learn from it and move on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    Why are you guys getting so upset about this? I am not SUP fan at all but this was a legitimate strategy. If you fail to vet your players, this happens. This is a war game. Spying and sabotage are a form of war. I'm sure SUP didn't do it because they were afraid of TKO, they probably did it for a laugh at TKO's expense. And no, I have nothing to do with SUP.
    ...and soon you will have nothing to do with this game, because when more SUPPORTING WITH THEIR $ players leave this game - GREEd will just shut servers like they did with other games they killed and you can hen install next of their pancakes like war of nations [yuck]

Oh, and SUI1 and SUI2 will keep going at it against each other lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Min View Post
    ...and soon you will have nothing to do with this game, because when more SUPPORTING WITH THEIR $ players leave this game - GREEd will just shut servers like they did with other games they killed and you can hen install next of their pancakes like war of nations [yuck]

Oh, and SUI1 and SUI2 will keep going at it against each other lmao
    That's something I'd pay good money to see: just SUP1 and SUP2 on the leaderboard, everyone else not playing. See how those match-up times then work out for those boys.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    That's something I'd pay good money to see: just SUP1 and SUP2 on the leaderboard, everyone else not playing. See how those match-up times then work out for those boys.
    I can tell you how it would look: each would install one of their own SUI Rules player that would drop allies to 20 and would go at it with all they got, maybe they would reach score of 100M pts and one of them would win, GREEd would run servers just for them, special events with 1B stat 'special' prizes so they would support their lifestyle by providing stronger pixels lmao

SUPER UNITED IDIOTS [1 or 2] will be forever named as dominant blah blah... Sad but true

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Everyone is saying this is a war game. it is, but its not real. people put their REAL money here also. If someone robbed you out of your hard earned money, would you report it to the cops? most likely. If the cops told you, hey it's life there are robbers out there tough luck. You would be pissed and be filing complaints and suing somebody. THATS REAL.

Banned
    Post Count

Judas, Brutus, Benedict Arnold or Tyler?????

All of them are in the same boat. Yes, to answers from SUP Stinno and SUP Rules, we are aware of the war tactics. It's quite clear and understood. One point that you SUPsters forget is that every nation who has been compromised by such a traitor, has the right and opportunity to execute it's found traitor. We, unfortunately do not have that option. You hide behind GREE's skirt because you can get away with it. You fear facing us on the battlefield, straight up. The SUP nation are like little boys with rocks. You throw them then hide behind mommy's skirt. Poor children.

It's ok, this is not over.....

THE RIPPER

1: You can choose to let anyone into your faction that you want to, but you choose them.

2: Anyone can press the button to declare war during a WD event.