Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Progressive Results from iOS guild war - Dec 26-29

LINK: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

Hi folks!

Final results are posted! Congratulations to the Rainbow Room which took the 1st place once again, just shy of doubling the score of the 2nd place winner, the Centurions.

The last 6 hours of the war was a life changing (errrr position swapping) event after all - the Centurions surpassed the Dark Prince Alliance at the gold and silver medal regions, and the Rainbow Party tanked from its glorious 6th place position to 11th, missing the cutoff for the epic reward by a mere 10,000 points. All in all, eleven guilds took a shot for the top 10.

Congratulations to the winners!

New Updates posted! We have just about half a day to go before the end of the war!

From the top: Rainbow Room is still rising, more than doubling the gap between itself and the 2nd place guild. The Dark Prince Alliance and the Centurions are finally butting heads to fight for the gold medal. SNL and The Rainbow Rug have comfortably secured themselves in the Bronze medal contention and has gone to ... bed The remaining fight for top 10 has become one messy sloppy clump of guilds... we will see who tips over to the top at the last minute.

The night is young!

*****FROM EARLIER************************************
    There's still a bit over a full day of war left, here's an update!

If there's one phrase to summarize the developments of this war, it would be "lukewarm enthusiasm." With the exception of the Rainbow Room dashing forward without looking back (someone please remind them that they have a 10+ million gap between themselves and the contending gold medalist?), the remaining guilds have adopted to a laid back gradual rise in points following the expected first 3 hour dash to claim a spot in the leader board.

One activity that might be worth noting is the Centurions who have slipped from their initial 3th position place in the 3rd hour to 5th place at around the 9th hour mark, only to push through at around the 21st hour mark to reclaim their 3th place position yet again. If the Centurions warriors have any more "juice" reserved at the final day, perhaps they will even attempt to capture the gold medal.

So far 5 guilds have made a visible effort to secure their spots in the leader board. As of the 41st hour mark, these guilds in order are: The Rainbow Room, Dark Prince Alliance, Centurions, SNL, and the Rainbow Rug. The competition at the ribbons threshold can hardly be called a competition, if that, perhaps reflecting the general disinterest towards the non-epic bronze kal armor reward.

I would assume though that more than a handful of the guilds may entertain the idea of "why the heck not?" attitude towards giving that little extra push to earn the pride and glory of calling themselves the top 10 guild at some point. Four guilds so far seems to have taken an early initiative: Chrono Trigger, Godz, Legendary Sages, and War. Hey guilds... War is the 9th guild in this list... 10th place is still up for grabs without much effort at this point. Are you listening 8Infinity8? Rainbow Clay? Khaos Reigns? Rainbow Party? TH3 INFAMOUS? anyone?

Anything can happen! New updates will be provided at around 12 before the end of the war. Good luck!
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 12-29-2013 at 03:57 PM.

My favorite part of this war will be when all the ppl who don't make it into top 10 (because "this armor sucks") start getting dominated by BC in arena & blaming Gree for not making it clear that an epic is inherently better than a Leg+.

Maybe y'all will try harder next time?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    My favorite part of this war will be when all the ppl who don't make it into top 10 (because "this armor sucks") start getting dominated by BC in arena & blaming Gree for not making it clear that an epic is inherently better than a Leg+.

Maybe y'all will try harder next time?
    Im curious, how is this epic non+ better than rkal+?

Thank you. Wish I could participate in what would have been my first guild war but I'm frozen from joining/accepting any Guilds! I have to wait until AFTER the guild war

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Im curious, how is this epic non+ better than rkal+?
    -170/+100 atk/def

& if you think the base resists of an epic Kale are the same as a legendary then you should just find a new game.

Cents dropped down, then magically jumped back up? Must have been some convenient strip battles. I hear they even took advantage of a strip from RR to the tune of a 1mil point win. Crazy right?

Wait? What? Cents takes advantage of strip fights? Unheard of. I thought only rainbow guilds stripped!?!?!?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Cents dropped down, then magically jumped back up? Must have been some convenient strip battles. I hear they even took advantage of a strip from RR to the tune of a 1mil point win. Crazy right?

Wait? What? Cents takes advantage of strip fights? Unheard of. I thought only rainbow guilds stripped!?!?!?
    busteroaf is gossiping? i'm listening ...

-170/+100 atk/def

& if you think the base resists of an epic Kale are the same as a legendary then you should just find a new game.
    That's pretty funny but personally i dont think the extra defense is better than a higher attack

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    That's pretty funny but personally i dont think the extra defense is better than a higher attack
    Then you obviously don't understand how the mechanics of an armor with no elemental weakness works.

Then you obviously don't understand how the mechanics of an armor with no elemental weakness works.
    To each their own. The + version is pretty awesome though im sure you will enjoy it

The Eunuchorn has spoken...

...GONG....

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    busteroaf is gossiping? i'm listening ...
    Oh Cafe... I do love your enthusiasm. We must speak more on Line.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

-170/+100 atk/def

Isn't epic boss damage, solely based on atk/def stat and elemental vulnerabilities? Haven't played with PVP damage yet, but I assumed they would use the same formula with a different constant to scale the damage down for player HP.

great captions always a good read
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

New results are posted! Check the OP for the link. ENJOY!

Great post, as always!

Any chance for a recap for the lowly Android side ;-) ?
    Last edited by Daenerys; 12-29-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings