Ridiculous match ups all through war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous match ups all through war

Ridiculous match ups all through war

Gree what is your thinking behind matching us with factions twice sometimes three times our strength all through this war, you really need to get your act together what do you think your playing at.
    This war has sucked what are you going to do about it ???????

Post Count
    Same here buddy,one after the other most targets double or triple our strongest players ,ridiculous,think the lowest dl we have faced was 11 m.

It's been that bad we're not even really bothering anymore

Steve

Post Count
    we faced a dl with 25mill def, weakest guy was 13mill, 10x our strength...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    We usually get some bad match ups but this has been one after the other.
    This is how bad it's been,we usually win 40+ battles!WEVE WON 3 so far,well done gree .
    With the ridiculous medal crap and the bad matchups and boss screw ups etc etc etc etc etc etc I hope thousands quit,fecking ridiculous!
    Last edited by SPWD; 12-29-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we have consecutive 3 match up with "streak team" . these teams have only 9-11 members bu we cant hit anyone at all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Getting the same here. Trying everything but to no luck
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    We're 9/8 wins/losses and currently facing a pretty strong team, found a weak link though so pounded on him so we should have win 10 soon. Our matches have been pretty good actually, we've had really easy ones and a few difficult ones, but a lot have been close battles. No complaints from me this war, I think its better, just depends who your faction gets.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've noticed the closer to a streak we get the higher rank the team we face is, and on the last battle of a streak.the.team is kinda extreme.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The problem is the wins and win streak bonuses, total ally messed up the WD event. I got sick of it t.his war so decided to take my alt into war on its own, haven't lost a war yet scoring minimal points. Makes a mockery of much stronger players in teams getting nowhere near my wins and streaks. Prizes are better as well. If you can't beat em, join em.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We're having a similar bad war. Last two matches are streak teams with def minimums of 9mil. We have a small number who can hit them and gain points. For the rest it's command centre heaven. The problem with these type of match ups is how much those players who can't contribute lose interest. Most of the players in our team are long serving with limited spend (A vault level spend profile).
    Personally feel that faction match up should include team numbers in the algorithm, pure stats I'd guess we are similar but when spread between 10 players compared to 42 it doesn't stack as comparative. The teams we are facing also spend gold so just hit to keep the lead.
    We can spend more to stand a chance, but all play to our budgets.
    War is now less fun than the other events, where planing and team work come out, not just the size of the spend profile.

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    We lost 5 or 6 of our strong players prior to war but the matchups have been ridiculous. a defense leader with 58 mil defense. Who can touch that? and we had our best finish last war at about 620. What did we do to deserve this?

Not sure how this fits into the GREEdy thing as their is no reason to buy if you can't even touch the opposing team.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We win about 10%. Doesn't matter as ppl have stacked so heavily with sleeper accounts. Level 68, 140 allies... 3 mil defense is common

This game really has become horrible

Post Count
    we've had mostly crappy matchups as well. for awhile gree didn't want us to get our streak of 1 win.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here!

Each time we won two in a row, we get matched with impossible teams. There was one team with defense leader level 83, def 12mil. The rest of the faction had no one above level 100, def more than 2 mils each.... Sure we score some points, but the inflation and LLPs are just getting out of hand.
    Buck up gree(d)!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seriously, I have now stopped spending any gems on MW and KA because of these matchups.... Would consider spending gems again if these matchups starts being fair again, but until such time, sorry Gree, you wont get a single cent from me.
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081