Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous match ups all through war

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    get over it. quit if you dont like it.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Farticus View Post
    We lost 5 or 6 of our strong players prior to war but the matchups have been ridiculous. a defense leader with 58 mil defense. Who can touch that? and we had our best finish last war at about 620. What did we do to deserve this?

Not sure how this fits into the GREEdy thing as their is no reason to buy if you can't even touch the opposing team.
    I call hacks 58 mickymacirl isn't even that strong (correct me if I'm wrong)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Farticus View Post
    We lost 5 or 6 of our strong players prior to war but the matchups have been ridiculous. a defense leader with 58 mil defense. Who can touch that? and we had our best finish last war at about 620. What did we do to deserve this?

Not sure how this fits into the GREEdy thing as their is no reason to buy if you can't even touch the opposing team.
    i'll tell ya what we did wrong..we bought gold and are loyal players so we are made to suffer..just like the scoreing the more u play the worse points u get..same with rank more u play worse points u get as u rank up..and the crazy thing about rank and experience points is it cant be stopped if u trying to get stronger..ive about washed my hands with the game as well..whats the point when we are faceing teams 5x,10 or 15x etcetc our stats..i sure dont have no fun hitting the CC ever war

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    we've had mostly crappy matchups as well. for awhile gree didn't want us to get our streak of 1 win.
    nice signature Bndawgs..i dont see none of that statement comeing true

Post Count
    Yeaaa...so far, the past 3 battles we have been hitting elite factions. I think its because we bum rushed into 3rd the first day and that screwed us for the matching system.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Yeaaa...so far, the past 3 battles we have been hitting elite factions. I think its because we bum rushed into 3rd the first day and that screwed us for the matching system.
    Make it 6 continuous top 10 factions :-D
    Level - 159
    Attack - 27.8xx,xxx raw
    Defense - 29.2xx,xxx raw

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up Factions spoiling the war

We are having the same problem keep getting matched against 1 man factions with a defence at least 5 x our strongest players attack no chance of winning and it's every time we need to win for a win streak
    What I wanna know is how can 1 man be a faction?? Gree could easily solve this problem by making a minimum amount of players in a faction say 10 minimum and for those that are under 10 they can only be matched against teams with the same number of players and at least 1 member more or less = in stats in each team so a 4 man team with the top player on 10m will get a 4 man team with at least 1 player on 10m. Let's see how many win streaks they manage then Never happen though Gree dont understand the meaning of the word fair

Have to agree with you there Dal, I can't see things changing this game is really starting to suck.
    It's ok if your in the big league getting matched with lower teams,they get all the streaks that way,

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Our faction of 45 have been matched with 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, and 11 man factions. We can't touch em. I complained to Gree and got their standard answer. The sum of our defense against the sum of their defense, like it makes it fair with our top defense of just over 2mill and their top of 47million. Random computer output, my butt. I'm at the point now where I'm ready to move on to another game. This isn't fun anymore. We work our tails off just so we can hit the command center for an hour.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying haggis View Post
    Have to agree with you there Dal, I can't see things changing this game is really starting to suck.
    It's ok if your in the big league getting matched with lower teams,they get all the streaks that way,
    this game sucks now..Bravo zulu said it all in his post and it stats the minds of the majority of MW..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Our faction of 45 have been matched with 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, and 11 man factions. We can't touch em. I complained to Gree and got their standard answer. The sum of our defense against the sum of their defense, like it makes it fair with our top defense of just over 2mill and their top of 47million. Random computer output, my butt. I'm at the point now where I'm ready to move on to another game. This isn't fun anymore. We work our tails off just so we can hit the command center for an hour.
    let me know if u start another game gonna have to look into it..just make sure 1 thing that it is not designed by gree bc we all know what their system is

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well we have had 22 matches so far we are a faction of 44 Players, we have met up with 18 factions so far that are streak factions 8-10 players most had stats in the 5-6 million we hit each and every player our DL is 2.7 million most of us are 700k region
    Personally have played for 2 years and i am sick of just hitting CC now for us how do we keep getting matched up like this
    We have 20 people that will be quitting after the war this is just rubbish

currently ranked 745

Post Count
    Funny, my one man faction is constantly matched with teams of 15 or more and I hate it as well cause there is **** I can do. Although my guy has only 120k and plays gold free. No complaining though, a one man faction is literally a singularity and can't expect good matches. Was more of a fun experiment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Were total points 300k just went up against a team with a total of 700k
    Crazy sh*t
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    You guys would all have a much better time during these things if YOU change how you manage them instead of waiting for gree to change. Split your groups up into mini factions before war and go back home after. Simple fix
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK