weapon rewarding LTQ's - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weapon rewarding LTQ's

Post Count
    An easy solution to this is to add a lvl req for quest weapons. That way Gree will be able to make sure minis cant do the "kill mobs quests" but still give out weapons for players just playing the game as it is intended. They could do the same thing with units gained from guild events. To be able to use it in your army you have to be a certain level. That would kill the minis and make players want to level again.

Right now they see a problem and "fix" it by making the game very unfair and almost unplayable for new players.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yea great indeed, as at the moment maybe new player can't get anything or there are also free mid player with weapons like 60/80 or so that would be willing to spent to go for a top tier weapon that they can't go for now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    make the quest a multi layered quest... with multiple tiers so that a person can stop at a point that he us comfortable with... so they will not have to spend multiple mountains of gems just to get the best prize.

Post Count
    I agree we need new weapons ASAP !!

KA 519-263-877
    Mw 681*865*283
    448*383*882
    Evolve Calculator for LAW units Enjoy http://battlementat.com/evocalc#70/12950/9570

Lurker
    Post Count
    Better weapons means less gem use so there's your answer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNo View Post
    Better weapons means less gem use so there's your answer
    Here's one way to solve this:

Instead of an LTQ, maybe the next weapon/armor set could be given out as guild war prizes. For example, instead of a high stat unit with a modifier, top 10 could give a new top weapon (maybe around 200/175) with a modifier. Then maybe top 25 could be the armor prize. Gree still makes money because players will spend to get the right placement. Players will be happy because new equipment would finally be available. Might even lure some splinter guilds to go for rank instead of wins if the new weapon/armor set provides a big enough stat boost and modifier.

Then again, that could be another idea. Make the weapon/armor set the end prizes for the 50-win and streak quests.

Just a thought.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here's another solution, stop doing LTQs altogether. Why do a quest that takes 4-5days to gain a 50k unit, costs you gems because of the wifi fix, and gives you a lot of xp when you can do events where you can gain 10mil in stats easily with much more of a stat bump compared to xp?

Before anyone says "because it's cheaper" remember that the cost is xp so your hits will be less effective in war as your level goes up and you will also be a better target the higher your level gets. It's like they have turds for sale and people are buying it.
    Last edited by Alexius; 01-04-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well they need to do something.. As new player, 3 months, it's ridiculous that the best weapon I can buy has a 21 attack. Yet guild mates have weapons with over 120 attack.
    It's worthless to me to do a LTQ, gems or not. I'm not gonna throw away my gems on a 100/100 unit prize to kill 8 monsters that require 3 full energy bars..
    If not for the few friends I've made and guild quests that have made me stronger, I would already be gone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I abandoned my mini long ago for this reason. They talk about the level distribution not being cone shaped, All of our crappy abandoned minis anre the reason for that. They should look at ACTIVE account and see that lower level minis aren't getting used much, especially for LTQs , whats the point when finishing cost you 10x more than the guy next to you with a better weapon. Please give us New Weapons and raise the damn level cap!