Lets do something about it

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets do something about it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Lets do something about it

People are on here daily complaining about errors during events, poor customer service, not getting prizes, game freezes, trouble getting gold, etc. And this latest rivals list nonsense is the topper. People keep threatening to quit, but few do.
    So with that being said, does anyone know of any other games that are fun to play, but better managed than crime city? This thread is intended to give disgruntled players other options, hopefully people will have some good ideas.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Supercell.. 'nough said

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Minesweeper. Patience. Freecell. Hearts. Choose one..

Post Count
    Well i am stupid enough to try Dragon Realm

I like it better than crime city

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've heard of this game called 'real life' where you interact with other human beings, do social activitys and much more, all with out the risk of repetitive strain injurys by tapping a screen 24/7, I'm yet to come out of my cave and try it out but if you give it a go let us all know how it goes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzman_razzman View Post
    I've heard of this game called 'real life' where you interact with other human beings, do social activitys and much more, all with out the risk of repetitive strain injurys by tapping a screen 24/7, I'm yet to come out of my cave and try it out but if you give it a go let us all know how it goes
    This is great when you have social life but everyone i know are either married with kids or happy in a job ,i feel like only adult who still hasn't got his life going at age of 30.

Post Count
    Theres to many ppl leaving dragon realms. Im in top 15 guild n had 4 leave already...... n many more saying they will leave to.
    I think the richest ppl that play gree games should get together to make a similar game and runs better...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedsta View Post
    Theres to many ppl leaving dragon realms. Im in top 15 guild n had 4 leave already...... n many more saying they will leave to.
    I think the richest ppl that play gree games should get together to make a similar game and runs better...
    Well that normal in games players leave and new player replace them

Post Count
    These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the prison around here now.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    People are on here daily complaining about errors during events, poor customer service, not getting prizes, game freezes, trouble getting gold, etc. And this latest rivals list nonsense is the topper. People keep threatening to quit, but few do.
    So with that being said, does anyone know of any other games that are fun to play, but better managed than crime city? This thread is intended to give disgruntled players other options, hopefully people will have some good ideas.

i can see a ban coming your way..... in about 3 weeks when gree come back from their all expenses paid holiday
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
    i can see a ban coming your way..... in about 3 weeks when gree come back from their all expenses paid holiday
    I think the notion that Gree employees are rolling in gold are silly. You've seen how they handle their games, you think they take care of their employees?!
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    IBTL

OP- ever heard of Google?

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the prison around here now.
    These types of threads used to be deleted and or locked immediately. The inmates are running the asylum around here now.

FTFY
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I think the notion that Gree employees are rolling in gold are silly. You've seen how they handle their games, you think they take care of their employees?!

yeah they are broke, made 5 mill in 30 days from just one of their games, they are making plenty

read that wrong my bad,
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aron View Post
    Supercell.. 'nough said
    +1 So much better than Gree.