GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you feel it coming in the air

Articulate Author
    Post Count

No Deal Sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    All the talk sup is going to boycott, not fair war this weekend, TKO please keep the spending low. All this and in a few hours we will see the results. Will TKO name really be on top because sup is boycotting? TKO is pressing declare immediately, no waiting. So we will know right away when they face sup1 and you will see TKO name in position 1 and sup1 in position 2 after the first hour. 80 million in points weekend.

We will see the biggest change,ever in mw wd this weekend I promise you that.
    To my dear liar and friend Ben Dover and his merry band of penguins - No Deal. Put up or shut up. Stop propaganda and put your 4-5-15 millions or just be quiet for a change. You want beat SUPs? Come and get it sucker.
    P.S. You are not Ferr but a little Bend Over dude.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    To my dear liar and friend Ben Dover and his merry band of penguins - No Deal. Put up or shut up. Stop propaganda and put your 4-5-15 millions or just be quiet for a change. You want beat SUPs? Come and get it sucker.
    P.S. You are not Ferr but a little Bend Over dude.

Such anger. This guy is a real ball of Christmas joy. Sure makes you wonder whether this is all he has going on in his life. Can you imagine the devastation when Gree pulls the plug on MW?
    THE EMPIRE

The vices of the rich and great are mistaken for error; and those of the poor and lowly, for crimes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNN37 View Post
    Such anger. This guy is a real ball of Christmas joy. Sure makes you wonder whether this is all he has going on in his life. Can you imagine the devastation when Gree pulls the plug on MW?
    No anger Flynn. I love you bro. Roses are in the mail. It's war game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmm no sign if TKO or sup1 yet. Sup2 with a mil already. Go figure.

Dude is right... It is a game of war!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did Ferr join TKO this war? Did Ben drop out? The gallery is anxious to know! Gotta love the soap opera part of this game. It's more fun than tap tap tap.... New vault.... Tap tap tap

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here's a thought you have never beaten sup yet you continue to put up an extreme amount of points for 3rd place for what? The thought that Sup1 or 2 fell asleep for 2 days and maybe just maybe all their phones/ipads whatever died. The problem lies with TKO not SUP

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SUP 2 just passed 1.6Mil wd points.... In the first hour..... That's what our top 250 did ALL of last war.... ha! ****, I can't even imagine how much gold those dudes gotta go through. (Don't get me wrong, I like to spend my gold, but wow, that's a lot!)