DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p. Tj

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

R.i.p. Tj

I would just like to take this time to show my due respect to a close FTW teammate Tasha, who has been through such a tough year. She has just informed me that her 1 year old son, who was on the waiting list for a heart transplant, has passed away due to a heart attack on Christmas Day. I would love to show her that the FTW FAMILY IS HERE FOR HER AND OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER AND HER SON. WE ALL LOVE YOU TASHA
    R.I.P. TJ

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    RIP Tj. Tasha you are in our prayers. Sending prayers your way and much love.

Thinking of you,

Shamar88
    Last edited by wythme; 12-27-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Post Count
    So sad!! Wish you all the best Tasha!
    thoughts and prays are with you and your family!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through and are going through .... thoughts are with you.

Harley (aka pebbles)

Rip tj

I am so sorry to hear of your loss .. It's very sad .. Please know that even in a community of people that come together for the love of a game, that you Tasha are in thoughts and prayers during this time of loss .. There are no words that can express the sorrow when I heard about your loss .. MR.FTW & FTW crew much love and support for your team and member during these troubled times ..
    Mad love & Respect
    AF1 CHARM ZC
    ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS !!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

R.i.p. Tj

I'm sadened to hear these tragic news.
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Stay strong Tasha

Borge

Lurker
    Post Count

deepest sympathy

i was very startled when i herd about your son,but i cannot even tell you how very sorry i am and can only wish you the best.you and your family are in my prayers,may god give you the strength,and for you to remeber the good times not the bad.i am here for you just as much as FTW for we are not a game but people just the same.

bigT

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, my thoughts and prayers and those of my family are with you at this sad time.

Lurker
    Post Count

Rip tj

Tasha, its difficult when words can only comfort. Know that you are loved by many and much respect and courage are in order for the journey that you have endured. My you find peace among family and friends.
    Judo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tasha, My thoughts and prayers are with you. My sincere condolences on your loss. I'm always here if you need a shoulder. You ARE family, and you have our full support in any thing you need.

With Love,
    Legend

Lurker
    Post Count

R.i.p. T.j.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. You and T.J. Will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Much love (DraabC)

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family

I am so sorry to hear about your son... My truest and deepest sympathies go out to you... I will pray for you and your family during this extremely difficult time.

With love,

Buckeye

God speed

I know there aren't many words that will do justice in times like these. I haven't experienced anything like this before. My deepest sorrows go out to you Tasha and your family. Even though his life was short the life's touched was vast. I believe that God has a master plan for all, and now he rest in peace with the Father of all of us. I pray for your health and strength during this trying time, and remember that the lord never gives us more than we can handle. God bless.

Eliminator~U.T.E~ Untouchable Empire

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences In what is a very tragic situation. Our prayers are with you. (CK)-OSG#1 and the entire CK family.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All my thoughts and prayers are with her, her family, and team ftw. May God hold her lil one close and her even closer....

Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    I would just like to take this time to show my due respect to a close FTW teammate Tasha, who has been through such a tough year. She has just informed me that her 1 year old son, who was on the waiting list for a heart transplant, has passed away due to a heart attack on Christmas Day. I would love to show her that the FTW FAMILY IS HERE FOR HER AND OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER AND HER SON. WE ALL LOVE YOU TASHA
    R.I.P. TJ
    361 946 960

*Proud member of HTC Red*

**All respect n love to the emf family - cc lost another amazing individual.**
    - *RIP EMF QUEEN MJ* may God keep u close and bless ur family -