Season's Thievings SLTQ Jobs and Rewards List - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Season's Thievings SLTQ Jobs and Rewards List

Consistent Contributor The Reaper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DPB View Post
    So I assumed from the list in the OP that there were no prizes for levels 21, 23, and 24. This is not the case, but I don't have the details. Just a heads up so you don't get caught outside your syn and miss prizes like me...
    Yikes... No, they are blank because the prizes have not been posted here yet. What is in the table is information compiled from myself and the community in order to help others know what the LTQ information is for each level (energy, XP, prizes, and stats). Blank means missing data.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No worries Reaper, it was my mistake. I found another syn to join to get the prize I missed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you reaper, it helped the planning.

Post Count
    -LTQ-

23/25 Snow Explosive Core 11,000/8,400
    24/25 Snow Tank 10,000/11,400
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by X BOSS View Post
    Just out of curiosity....our faction is on 19/25 and all the android players have been getting a 100% drop rate throughout, whereas our iOS members are now getting 33-50%...just a coincidence?, the same thing happened in the first mw event of this kind.
    The drop rate on ios is getting annoying been stuck on 12/25 for over a day and still only got 6/9

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep...we've made our way to 21/25, android players are still getting 100% loot drops, whereas for our iOS members it's turned into an XP burning crate event. Little to no chance of completing this level now, and 0 gold is being spent on what seems to be a 30 % chance of a drop.

Post Count
    Tables updated with all the info I have to date. Still missing two of the earlier levels of the individual LTQ (10 & 12) if anyone happened to catch those, please let me know.

Post Count
    Snow Explosive Core is 8400 not 84,000
    --

Post Intel on LTM Crushing Chile January 8?

Does anybody has intel on this limited time mission in Chile, individual or faction mission , worth while pre-stage ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Thundershield View Post
    Does anybody has intel on this limited time mission in Chile, individual or faction mission , worth while pre-stage ?
    wat
    wrong forum dude..
    --

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If there was ever a more overt grab for gold in this game i mutve missed it. Not only are the energy levels required ridiculous but you arent even guaranteed a win unless an item drops. Awful. &@&$)(;, gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Snow Explosive Core is 8400 not 84,000
    Thanks! I'll update that before too long. I was only off by an order of magnitude... LolI hope everyone has a great New Years celebration! GREE starts another event today (maybe), so be sure to enjoy yourselves and do not let Gree take away any fun time!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Basically the only way to complete level 25 on the sltq is spend a fortune on gold??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Thanks! I'll update that before too long. I was only off by an order of magnitude... LolI hope everyone has a great New Years celebration! GREE starts another event today (maybe), so be sure to enjoy yourselves and do not let Gree take away any fun time!!
    Hey reaper thanks for the charts again.
    Could you get us some running totals on att/def for iLTQ and the sltq. And running total on energy if drop rate was 100% for the iLTQ and the sltq separate?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Hey reaper thanks for the charts again.
    Could you get us some running totals on att/def for iLTQ and the sltq. And running total on energy if drop rate was 100% for the iLTQ and the sltq separate?
    Drop rate was definitely not anywhere near 100% on either iltq or sltq wasting a tonne of energy sucked.