that hope lasted about 20 seconds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: that hope lasted about 20 seconds

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

that hope lasted about 20 seconds

As a free/light gold player no ltq's have been worth it for a while now except for what little help i can give the syndicate in completing goals

now with the chance to prep a bit as a choice between doing the snowflake ltq or prep i had some hope i might actually get somewhere

as the title suggests that was gone in about 20 seconds. Looks like even at level 214 i'm better of not doing ltq's at all since the prizes are not worth the xp.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol I know how ya feel...opened the first goal, saw how many times I had to kill it, and realized why GREE didn't care if we got to prehit or not.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have never whined about this game, but Gree has really pushed the limit on this one. Someone needs to reevaluate this game. Severe lag, repeated messages that I need to connect to the Internet when fighting boss. The LTQ is a joke.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_K View Post
    As a free/light gold player no ltq's have been worth it for a while now except for what little help i can give the syndicate in completing goals

now with the chance to prep a bit as a choice between doing the snowflake ltq or prep i had some hope i might actually get somewhere

as the title suggests that was gone in about 20 seconds. Looks like even at level 214 i'm better of not doing ltq's at all since the prizes are not worth the xp.
    yea I say screw the regular ltq and just help your syndicate. The items your getting 4 the boss r 10x better ne way

Lurker
    Post Count
    this is just stupid, can they just get serious for once and provide a game that all will enjoy and not need to complain about !!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you can complete both the syndicate and individual you get a 220k att weapon with a 10% mafia attack

Post Count
    Does anyone have a list to the ltq ? The prices and how Many times to hit Them? Im thinking of the lst one with 50000 energy to use... Is it 1 or 10 times?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it's impossible to make a game everyone enjoys kiddermeister, but slowly more and more strategy is replaced by simple gold demands.

as an example the old style ltq you could(like i did) choose to skip a ltq and prep for the next one instead so you can get to the decent prizes every other ltq instead of medium prizes every single one. it was a strategic choice you could make to offset not spending gold on every single event to finish it.

right now this individual part i will most like not get further then to where i get an item equal to a middle prize from 1 boss kill.
    making this ltq completely useless to do except for 1 or 2 items i can help for synd goals.

i have no problem with gold spending and getting the better stuff for that. but now you need to dump huge amounts of gold into a ltq to get something half decent, and a months pay to finish it

Post Count
    I get where your coming from Tommy. But realistically a free/light gold spender should not be about to get a 220K prize with 10% mafia attack

Back Alley Network

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    your pic.
    I like your avatar.... if you freeze the water first you can staple it.

its all about thinking outside the box my friend

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    If you can complete both the syndicate and individual you get a 220k att weapon with a 10% mafia attack
    Holy f*** I was prepared to whine like a little girl about how stupid the energy cost was until I saw this...now I understand.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tier camp harder and also selectively pick events to skip on.

As long as GREE doesn't inflate stats further, 10% mafia attack mod is pretty fair for the gold expenditure.

But I know 3 months later it will be a worthless item and a waste of money. CEST LA VIE

This is TENTATIVELY "fair".

Tentatively.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well, I'm fecked off as well...

did quite a few prehits myself

now stuck on 1st lvl 'Artist Quarter Inverno Thug' 6 hits my Rse...

I've hit it at least 8 times now on 2 accounts and it says I'm stuck on 5/6
    my other 2 accounts have had about 4 hits on the Inverno Thug and they say 1/6

Thank You GREE yet another screwed up fecked up Event!!! FFS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i agree ginge, but a free player will now not get further then a 1.5k item, a low gold spender might get to a 4k item

the problem is not that the grand prize is expensive, it's that it's expensive to get somewhere that gives a item that is worth the trouble.

thinking about it a bit more though the buisness model they use has becoming clear, CC is to be a game for the 1% not the 99%
    it's a choice, just not one that i'm happy with

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Tier camp harder and also selectively pick events to skip on.

As long as GREE doesn't inflate stats further, 10% mafia attack mod is pretty fair for the gold expenditure.

But I know 3 months later it will be a worthless item and a waste of money. CEST LA VIE

This is TENTATIVELY "fair".

Tentatively.
    No, see, that's the kicker. No matter how ridiculous the stat inflation gets, we'll have an extra 10% mod for our total attack.