Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I believe this boss is 15% higher stats than previous, Krampus was 10% higher, and Jack frost 5% higher, at least I think that's what I remember someone saying.
    Android
    Lv. 200+

WIP
    Blazeborn, Northener, Maelstrom, Nian+, Redstone+, Wraithscale+

Max
    Kerstman's Shroud/Arborsteel Vanguard/Tectonic Mantle/Maelstrom Irons/Armour of the Devoted

Easy

I dont know why but it seems to be like this boss was much easier than the krampus even though i didnt have many friends with nemesis while with krampus boss i did... So it might be just me but i dont know why you are saying its harder...

Quote Originally Posted by Menex View Post
    I dont know why but it seems to be like this boss was much easier than the krampus even though i didnt have many friends with nemesis while with krampus boss i did... So it might be just me but i dont know why you are saying its harder...
    Because it's actual physical numerical stats are 15% higher, as is its HP, compared to bosses before it?

It's not an opinion. It's a literal mathematical fact.

Refferal bonus

Can someone please add me after his tutorial,i only need 1 then i have 5 gems again to spend for gemstravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by quintin101 View Post
    Can someone please add me after his tutorial, i only need 1 then i have 5 gems again to spend for gemstravaganza
    Wrong thread, and wrong place altogether really. Nobody joins this forum before at least completing the tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by quintin101 View Post
    Can someone please add me after his tutorial,i only need 1 then i have 5 gems again to spend for gemstravaganza
    dont get your hopes up, everybody has played this more than 48 hours before signing up for this forum
    also wrong thread.
    also you didnt even say your friend code

Thanks for the Aegis of the dragon+ event with Glacius+ armor. Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post
    Thanks for the Aegis of the dragon+ event with Glacius+ armor. Makes perfect sense.
    you will be kill water and air guardians in gw with 1 energy (if you maxed them both) with spartan and witch+

Im on the 15th fight, and I have no idea how I'm going to finish it. I just fought him with 3 of my nights and my 2 strongest friends and he still has like 80% health left. Is there anyone with nemesis armor that could add me for the day, so that i can finish this quest? Ive worked so hard to get to this point! My code is WBH-DNV-XPP please help!

My apologies if this has been answered before but are the max stats for the boss armor (listed on the main boss screen) for the regular or plus version of the armor?

Quote Originally Posted by cards538 View Post
    My apologies if this has been answered before but are the max stats for the boss armor (listed on the main boss screen) for the regular or plus version of the armor?
    the stats on the screen is always plus version

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    the stats on the screen is always plus version
    Thanks! I'm pretty excited, this is the first boss + armor I've gotten

Gratz on your first +

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Because it's actual physical numerical stats are 15% higher, as is its HP, compared to bosses before it?

It's not an opinion. It's a literal mathematical fact.
    I see, then i guess it might looked like it to me maybe perhaps my armour counters were stronger than that of the last one or maybe its just because i got few levels over that week...

Quote Originally Posted by redpointist View Post
    Im on the 15th fight, and I have no idea how I'm going to finish it. I just fought him with 3 of my nights and my 2 strongest friends and he still has like 80% health left. Is there anyone with nemesis armor that could add me for the day, so that i can finish this quest? Ive worked so hard to get to this point! My code is WBH-DNV-XPP please help!
    It's not a Quest, it's an Epic Boss, and you're not going to finish it, are you?

With the nicest will in the world, you're clearly far too weak still to beat the boss even on level 15, so play the game, complete the storyline Quests, collect materials and build armors that allow you to build +armors, that allow you to get better armors to beat the story bosses in the later stages of the game, that eventually get you to the point where you & your friends can beat the boss to level 15.

Once you're level 100 with powerful level 100 friends with decent + armors, you'll be ready to tackle the epic boss each week with a very good chance to beat level 15 easily.

The armor you can make from the 50 materials you collect getting to level 15 does not have the stats shown - for that you need to beat the boss to level 43 to collect another 50 materials, or use the summoning stone to collect the materials at an enormous cost in gems.

The game is a series of steps, and it sounds like you're on about step 3 or 4 of a dozen you need to do to get the materials to build the +version of epic boss armors regularly. Enjoy the game, but don't expect to be able to bicycle to Mars.