Thank you....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you....

Post Count

Thank you....

.....to all the friends I've met through playing this game. From every continent and it feels like almost every country there is truly a brotherhood involved in this great game.

I say great game because whatever your feeling about it, it has kept many of us here for a very very very long time. I've been frustrated and hated it and GREE, I've loved it and wondered at it and loved Funzio. Bottom line is it IS a great game. Play it and have fun.

When the fun stops, come on here and say goodbye.

Special shout out to all my VFF family members, extra special shout out to McDoc, Thief, Sugarymama, Fixer, Selfproclaimed, Thunderchild, Baraka, Marebear, Madman, Nick/Hoss, Whiskeybravo, Johnny R, Miner and Solo.

I still dabble in Call to Arms a bit so might see you over there. Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone, love you all.

It's been memorable.

Hivesy (Gareth).
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Your not fully quitting are you? Staying in the infirmary right?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    .....to all the friends I've met through playing this game. From every continent and it feels like almost every country there is truly a brotherhood involved in this great game.

I say great game because whatever your feeling about it, it has kept many of us here for a very very very long time. I've been frustrated and hated it and GREE, I've loved it and wondered at it and loved Funzio. Bottom line is it IS a great game. Play it and have fun.

When the fun stops, come on here and say goodbye.

Special shout out to all my VFF family members, extra special shout out to McDoc, Thief, Sugarymama, Fixer, Selfproclaimed, Thunderchild, Baraka, Marebear, Madman, Nick/Hoss, Whiskeybravo, Johnny R, Miner and Solo.

I still dabble in Call to Arms a bit so might see you over there. Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone, love you all.

It's been memorable.

Hivesy (Gareth).
    I feel honored to have met you in person! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! You will be missed!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Bye hivesy, you will be missed.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hivesy, you're one of a kind and a great, class act. I enjoyed our game play while together in Alpha. It's players such as yourself that keeps others in the game for the sake of camaraderie. Take care, my friend, you'll always be one of the Originals.