Is it fair enough?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is it fair enough?

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count

Is it fair enough?

Something quite odd is noticeable. The epic boss has started hours ago and no post from the mods like they usually do. Is it correct to think that they (GREE) are on their holiday vacation already while the CC community is on the "figure-out-for-yourselves-what-the-prizes-are" mode?... So, the community is left busy with syndicate-oriented activities while GREE will just have to rake in the pot on their golden return.
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Its not fair. Last boss, GREE did this too. I'm getting loot drops from Katina's last boss prizes. WTF is wrong???
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Its not fair. Last boss, GREE did this too. I'm getting loot drops from Katina's last boss prizes. WTF is wrong???
    Ikr! So far it looks like all the boss drops are a mix of previous boss drops. I recognize some from Katina, the boss before that, and I think one before that as well.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Ikr! So far it looks like all the boss drops are a mix of previous boss drops. I recognize some from Katina, the boss before that, and I think one before that as well.
    Lmao, they must have sacked whoever dreamt up prize names. It's the same in MW with same boss rewards as last time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Whocares if the boss prizes are the same all that matters is how easy it is to beat

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen View Post
    Something quite odd is noticeable. The epic boss has started hours ago and no post from the mods like they usually do. Is it correct to think that they (GREE) are on their holiday vacation already while the CC community is on the "figure-out-for-yourselves-what-the-prizes-are" mode?... So, the community is left busy with syndicate-oriented activities while GREE will just have to rake in the pot on their golden return.
    Back to the good old days. It always used to be like this. Back in the day no one ever told us how to play the game, it was entirely up to the community to figure out how - hence some fantastic forum discussion and a great sense of community. Now everyone wants Gree to hold their hand and do it for them. I remember a thread not so long ago when someone moaned because the LTQ target didn't have a massive green "HIT ME" arrow above his head, because the aforementioned poster couldn't be bothered to read the name of the NPC or which map it was on. Sort yourselves out.

Post Count
    Fair enough in my opinion, everyone has family or friends..... have fun recievig lots of little present from the boss