Winter Wonderland LTQ / GLTQ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter Wonderland LTQ / GLTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well it's already said , Indy and guild needs to be done on sync. 5/15 GQ syncs with 10/20 Indy. Think it's best if you wait for your guild to catch up

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone know the number of units killed needed for the guild heroic?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by suyah View Post
    are there monsters which are same for individual and guild quest? i am at 17/20 heroic, my guild at 5/15 heroic, but i never see my name on the list for killing in guild quest ...
    Really? Yes, my post right above yours explains it... You went to far past your guild, so your kills don't count now. You need to wait until they get caught up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Anyone know the number of units killed needed for the guild heroic?
    Last one is 97

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Really? Yes, my post right above yours explains it... You went to far past your guild, so your kills don't count now. You need to wait until they get caught up.
    Oh thank you, but can you tell me more exactly, how many lvl differently could be called "too far"? I mean for example, Ind. 6/10 = Gui. 3/10, then if i reach Ind. 8/10, do my kills still count or not? And at which lvl of Ind., my kills wont be counted for Gui. anymore?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by suyah View Post
    Oh thank you, but can you tell me more exactly, how many lvl differently could be called "too far"? I mean for example, Ind. 6/10 = Gui. 3/10, then if i reach Ind. 8/10, do my kills still count or not? And at which lvl of Ind., my kills wont be counted for Gui. anymore?
    it made sense to me but ill try explaining - anything ahead of the guild quest is too far
    individual 6 hooks to guild 1, then 7 to 2, 8 to 3 - etc - if you are on ind 7 and the guild is still only on 1 nothing you kill in 7 will ever count for the guild - stop doing individual; go to the guild part & help your team catch up