Farewell From The Red Dogs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell From The Red Dogs

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up Farewell From The Red Dogs

I would like to say farewell to all that know us Red Dogs. We have been around since the wars started and grew into a Top 25 guild. Unfortunately we can't sit by and justify the time and money with Gree any longer. Too many unanswered tickets, or unresolved issues. Too many gem heavy tasks being shoved down our throats with no end in sight, and far too much disregard for the community that drives this game. So roughly 20 to 30 of us are retiring and moving away from all Gree based games, but are sticking together in another game. It's the people that have made this fun, not the game. So from the leadership of the Red Dogs, good luck, and you will all be missed.

Post Count
    Aw, MAN! Gree did it again! Sorry to see you guys go but completely understand. Best of luck to you all. Please PM me the name of your new home lol.

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Take care and good wishes for the next game you guys rock out in!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryikk View Post
    I would like to say farewell to all that know us Red Dogs. We have been around since the wars started and grew into a Top 25 guild. Unfortunately we can't sit by and justify the time and money with Gree any longer. Too many unanswered tickets, or unresolved issues. Too many gem heavy tasks being shoved down our throats with no end in sight, and far too much disregard for the community that drives this game. So roughly 20 to 30 of us are retiring and moving away from all Gree based games, but are sticking together in another game. It's the people that have made this fun, not the game. So from the leadership of the Red Dogs, good luck, and you will all be missed.
    Best of luck in your new home/game.

Is sad to see you moving out (funny time on Confederation of Guilds), I do hope the new game you are about to start is the complete opposite of KA.

And please don't post here the game's name. GREE can buy it and ruin it, lol.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said...............goodluck to your new game. Great move on your part!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Aw, MAN! Gree did it again! Sorry to see you guys go but completely understand. Best of luck to you all. Please PM me the name of your new home lol.
    PM me your new game too! I need to get away from this bug infested game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    PM me your new game too! I need to get away from this bug infested game.
    Haha, liar. You addicted fiend!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    See what you did Gree? Do you? Do you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Best wishes to you. Your are probably the first prominent guild that retires en mass. Cheers.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whats the other game? Would love to replace gree too.

Post Count
    Good Bye Red Dogs, I can totally understand your resonings. Its been one heavy gem event after another, it used to be that u could complete quests, tasks etc, with out heavily relying on gems. And now its all about gems. anyway dudes, I really do wish u lots of luck on the new game, and plz pm me the name of it lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Sad that so many refused to step up to the plate when asked to.... then sadden when they see more retire...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks all. It's been a good ride. We have made ALOT of friends in the KA community and it's why some from other guilds are joining us in the move. I won't out them in case they don't want their names published. Those that asked, I will PM some details to.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Best of luck bro..enjoy the real life happiness
    And congrats the world without KA :-)
    KA IGN: -EXӨDΨṠ-

Formerly known as DArk MidNight

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please PM me the name of your new game. I too have grown tired of the Gree environment.