New LTQ???? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New LTQ????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsucker View Post
    War was during Hanukkah and I didnt see any complaint threads. You Christians always feel so entitled. So, dont play...its a game. Stop whining about it.
    Did you not read the part where I said "I wont play KA at all"?
    Or the part where I said "why am I ranting?"

It's ok if you didn't, don't waste your time; you have only (whatever number of) days to go chase your carrots!!! Hurry!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you think this is the first time ever that we had an LTQ directly after a war, you haven't been around very long. This is the way it was when it was unheard of to see a player reach 2mil attack and it was an accomplishment to get to level 200, and the forum wasn't all about how horrible the game is or how bad the developers were blah, blah, blah. It's a game, your device can sit for hours and not miss you if it's not touched. Go get some sleep, the game will still be here when you can get back to it.
    MW 635196434 Ninja Sasquatch
    KA 600615488 Titus
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...4D7B9E1439.jpg

Post Count

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    hahah I love box events! always 9/10!!
    damn i hate them boxes. gree gave me 9 on 1st two days n then none in next 4 days even with gems. pisses me off man

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Throner View Post
    Seriously, guys at Gree. This is the first time ever we have a quest starting right after conquest. We normally like to take a break right after war, get some rest, and those who don't sleep at night because of war would like to get some shut eye.

And we are on holidays season. Most of us have families an we'd like to be with them. And no, im not saying you're ruinning my christmas, cause I'll be with my family and I'll be wishing all the best to my KA friends on groupme, kakao and palringo. And I wont play KA at all.

So, why am I ranting? Cause it is insulting of you to throw a quest right now. Its like a call to work overtime on christmas eve. You can always tell your boss to go to heck, but it still bothers you.

That said, I hope it's a glitch, or some sort of error.

Merry christmas everyone. Both Gree staff and KA universe.

Welcome to a 24/7 game by Greed..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    GREE is hoping we all get some Itunes cards under the tree this year so that you can fork it over to them.

Post Count
    LTQs are not that much of a time suck.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    GREE is hoping we all get some Itunes cards under the tree this year so that you can fork it over to them.
    HAHA, not this fellow !, i aint playin no more and they aint gittin no more!, i am just a professional LURKER now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    HAHA, not this fellow !, i aint playin no more and they aint gittin no more!, i am just a professional LURKER now
    Good idea Ratma, spend that money on something that will make a difference and make you happy. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by StrictNine; 12-23-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If it was box, ppl would complain, if there was no event, people would complain they were bored. Just play the game or quit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    Did I say that Ratma? I don't remember that, I did say I wasn't going to spend gems but I never said I wasn't going to play. At least I don't think so unless I had a few too many. Either way thx for being a ****.
    Not you Strict...Me..i am not playing anymore so "IF" i do get cards for xmas Gree is not getting any of them .
    congrats on going Free, hope others follow

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Not you Strict...Me..i am not playing anymore so "IF" i do get cards for xmas Gree is not getting any of them .
    congrats on going Free, hope others follow
    Haha, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was wondering what was up, hey no harm no foul. I'll edit my post accordingly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    If it was box, ppl would complain, if there was no event, people would complain they were bored. Just play the game or quit.
    I agree larry!!! People complain here and then do nothing. I am sick of it. Play, do something about it, or quit!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I take this over a box event any day. Just wish Gree would give us a day or 2 break. If you don't want to do the LTQ then watch me complete it and smash you when I see you ahhaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    I take this over a box event any day. Just wish Gree would give us a day or 2 break. If you don't want to do the LTQ then watch me complete it and smash you when I see you ahhaha

Hahahahaha, if you think finishing an ltq will stack your stats, you are special with a capital "r". What is your ign and level? I'll come for the smashing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spart you won't find me on your raiding list I'm too low of level