Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    Interesting.
    Long time no see Henry
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How are you, SM?
    I pop in and still read a few threads every now and then. Lurking in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    That you obviously haven't been here from day 1 if your join date is only a month ago.
    Is Derchef still around? Grimmy may know

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    How are you, SM?
    I pop in and still read a few threads every now and then. Lurking in the shadows
    Don't blame you. This place is a pale shadow of what it used to be. Seeing your avatar again brightened my morning

I'm ok thanks. Getting a bit disillusioned with the game - the dumb change to rivals might be the last straw.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The rivals list change is a terrible idea. It didn't work in mw, why is it going to work here?
    Change it back gree and mark it down as another one of your shoddy and ill thought out ideas.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Your join date is aug 2013 but you've been here with your glitches since before that.
    Impossible if my join date is August

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Nope. Because you keep changing accounts because of all your bans. As if ingame cheating isn't enough you have to continuously break ToS as well.
    Max I left it again, yet grimmy has an obsession with me. Infatuated because I bought his cheating to everyone's eyes.

Post Count
    Nope. Because you keep changing accounts because of all your bans.
    Hang on, didn't you say you have been here since day 1? If that's the case it is you who has been creating multiple accounts. Who can trust you when you break Grees TOS. You should feel ashamed but I bet you don't.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is there any way to avoid assigning CC Elitists to this committee? You know, the ones that whine about how the game used to be fun and how back in their day blah blah blah...

How about picking some "commoner" that isnt here to make a statement, but rather to play the game. You know, the type of player that actually comes to the forum for help and advice; the kind of person that actually benefits from the forum in their game.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Hang on, didn't you say you have been here since day 1? If that's the case it is you who has been creating multiple accounts. Who can trust you when you break Grees TOS. You should feel ashamed but I bet you don't.
    You don't have to have an account to read the forum. and I'm very well known ingame, not like you who has to come here and spout off and cheat to try and get noticed.

Yet again more baseless lies made up by you to try and discredit me. You have no shame, no morals and no dignity.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Is there any way to avoid assigning CC Elitists to this committee? You know, the ones that whine about how the game used to be fun and how back in their day blah blah blah...

How about picking some "commoner" that isnt here to make a statement, but rather to play the game. You know, the type of player that actually comes to the forum for help and advice; the kind of person that actually benefits from the forum in their game.

Well we can, but people have to have a good knowledge if past and present players. Otherwise it wouldn't be a hall of fame, just people who you like now.

Post Count
    Well we can, but people have to have a good knowledge if past and present players. Otherwise it wouldn't be a hall of fame, just people who you like now.
    Not necessarily. Nominations should be accompanied by evidence, which anyone can read and make a judgement on.

It would actually be less cliquey - and worth more kudos - to be assessed by impartial observers.

The HOF should comprise those relevant to the masses, and if that means past "personalities" miss out, then their influence was only transitory. Anyway, if they're not present in forum, I'm not sure why they'd care much. Presumably they've acquired a RL somehow.

I'm not convinced that judges should be restricted to an insular group whose dubious notoriety comprises of multiple personas and trolling.

Oops, caught myself taking this seriously. Presumably, votes can be secured through a generous donation of Uzis.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    The HOF should comprise those relevant to the masses, and if that means past "personalities" miss out, then their influence was only transitory.
    See this is wrong. New young people will think people like manny pacquiao is a hall of famer, and not Ali because they are to young to know him.
    Old school as well as new school people are needed to ensure this can stand the test of time.
    New players would know nothing of payam, and he is probably number 1 on the hall of fame list.

Post Count
    See this is wrong. New young people will think people like manny pacquiao is a hall of famer, and not Ali because they are to young to know him. Old school as well as new school people are needed to ensure this can stand the test of time.New players would know nothing of payam, and he is probably number 1 on the hall of fame list.
    You're missing my point about evidence-based decision making.

Think of any music or theatrical HOF and the legacy past performers leave behind is there for all to see. So, in the same way, provide a three hundred word dissertation on your nominee's grounds for eligibility and you prove their case.

A name without reasons is as superficial as nominating and voting for yourself or one of your mates or even one of your past personas. Which is slightly incestuous, metaphorically speaking.
    Last edited by Ciara; 12-26-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Post Count
    I nominate big money