Holiday boycott...enough is enough!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday boycott...enough is enough!

Post Count

Holiday boycott...enough is enough!

My first thread after two years in game.

Every player in a decent faction should now have 100 boss kills and now or very soon, 5 days of goals completed. Gold spending doesn't matter as you know...free players can and should be in this position.
    You have received no Frozen Guass Cannon for 100 kills and you now will not have either the Cannon or 5 day combined goal. All due to another Gree glitch.

When will us sheeple stop this madness? When did our fine hosts last give us a glitch free event on all platforms?

If Gree's interface with iTunes was down, they'd have swamped their office with software engineers this weekend and the same old excuse makers would have taken their precious 30 seconds to at least post here that "We're working on it." What have we received this weekend due to a problem that affected us? Nothing. Not a peep from the chickens.

I was one of three founders of what is now the top faction. I left long ago out of a strong desire to not give our fine hosts as much of my money as battling Ferr required. I know how WD is played as well as anyone and that your accounts are full of bonus gold and sale gold and that you will go forward with running up indecent, ludicrous scores over the holidays. I beg you all not to spend ANY more than what you already have. I beg the entire Top 1000 to not spend a nickel more...let the chips fall where they may. Use up your bonus gold. Spread it out for months and months and play at least this month with what you already have and GET OFF THE BONUS GOLD TREADMILL STARTING NOW! NO MORE PURCHASES!

I've enjoyed this game as much or more than anybody...the camaraderie, friendships and fun that I have with my team has kept me here. As a former and big spender, please take it from me that you can have just as much fun for free or light gold with the right bunch of folks.

Most of us players are adults with careers. We all know what poor customer service and lack of execution would do to our companies. Why do we put up with so much of it here? I beg, beg you all to stop supporting our abuse now. I'm thoroughly embarrassed that a Japanese company with many American employees could be so insolent and incompetent. If we make a bold statement, maybe they will listen and we can have a functioning in game gathering place that draws us together in and out of the game.

There is no better time to make this statement than now. Disappointing calendar year end financials are bound to get some attention by some executive somewhere within the company who can effect change. We can hope, anyway.

Regardless of what you do (and I hope it doesn't involve spending on the game), please have a safe and happy holiday season and enjoy your friends and family.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well said!!
    I for one will be spending 0 gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ding.... Completely agree... And with your pedigree in the game we should all be taking notice. I too have been let down in this event, but I have come to expect it. Guys I also have spent a lot of money on this game but that is over, I have taken the cure. Ding gives us good advice. Merry Xmas to all my friends and virtual enemies yet to become friends!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Love the thread - still LMAO at the name Dingleberry
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    I'm really starting to hate this f*cking game. I mean, come on guys, enough is enough. Well said Dingleberry! Well said.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree dingleberry. I hope the give out our (deserved) 100 boss unit and the one for completing both faction and individual before war. Will make a big difference in our stats

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Love the thread - still LMAO at the name Dingleberry
    Its not often the original one posts, let alone starts a thread.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The prizes for the boss event will get awarded in time. Yes, one would expect them to be received upon completing the specified goals. But EVERYONE knows that isn't how this game operates. Send a ticket and get your prizes.

I understand your frustration OP but if you have been around that long, then you well know that's how it works. You either accept it or move on to another company's game. This one won't ever get any better.

Additionally, I suspect a 50% off gold sale on Xmas. So the spending will continue by many many many players.

Happy Holidays!
    EM
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 12-23-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same issues in cc with bugs and glitches in every event too, but you can't blame it on the costumer service.. They are being butt****d as much or even more than us because of Gree's poor engineering

Stop buying gold is the only thing that can get their attention, im right there with ya, same as alot of other is cc too!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    The prizes for the boss event will get awarded in time. Yes, one would expect them to be received upon completing the specified goals. But EVERYONE knows that isn't how this game operates. Send a ticket and get your prizes.

I understand your frustration OP but if you have been around that long, then you well know that's how it works. You either accept it or move on to another company's game. This one won't ever get any better.

Additionally, I suspect a 50% off gold sale on Xmas. So the spending will continue by many many many players.

Happy Holidays!
    EM
    To accept this way of gaming as status quo is dangerous. I'm gonna create a unicorn man game and it's not gonna include anything but pictures of cats. But, send me your money anyway.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post

Happy Holidays!
    EM
    final push to get some of the year end numbers up!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    To accept this way of gaming as status quo is dangerous. I'm gonna create a unicorn man game and it's not gonna include anything but pictures of cats. But, send me your money anyway.
    I'm not saying it's acceptable by any means. I'm just pointing out that it has always been like this and will continue to be like this.

I just find it a bit ironic that the very players who for years have spent tons of money on the game and crucified anyone for questioning their behavior, now come on here to tell others how to spend or rather not spend their money. A boycott thread isn't needed. Everyone who plays this game knows or should know what they are dealing with by now.

Cheers

Post Count
    I've barely played this month and my god is it a great feeling. Not having to worry about units or events, partially because theyre riddle with F****** INFANTRY MEDALS.
    You never know if you're good enough until the end.

Post Count
    Many here know me much better outside of this forum than in it. I've always been a proponent of big boys and girls spending however they want but I've spent a fair amount of time railing against it. It was apparent to me long ago that the game had dynamics that simulated gambling and promoted addiction. Pile on top of that someone like Ferr who took it to obscene levels and got others, allies and competitors alike, to add in visceral emotions backed by credit cards and this thing went completely off the rails and drained many who could little afford it. Ferr has expressed his regrets here and I respect him greatly for it. The rest now need to look in the mirror, check their CC statements and stop spending after smacking their forehead a time or two. Mostly, they need to do it because anyone that can spend a lot on this game understand business and shouldn't let a company like our hosts empty their wallets. Fl@sh hit the nail on the head...create a crap game, do little to support it, attract addictive personalities willing to pay a premium for crap and....WIN. What kind of world is that?

I don't know you, EM, but I know many of the top spenders and I know exactly how they play they the game and get top rank (because nobody wins). They are already loaded for bear with gold so you'll see no change this month. I'm begging them to stop the cycle now by not spending more and crushing Gree's year end so maybe, just maybe they'll fix the game and give it support.

They haven't even bothered getting out of bed yet to ban me or delete this thread. Enough said.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @DB -

I'm not really trying to rain on your parade. Just pointing out my observations. Good luck with your endeavors!

Cheers,
    EM