Bad Santa's gift give away Awards. Has arrived - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bad Santa's gift give away Awards. Has arrived

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to thank Bad Santa (SUP) and all of his/her helpers in dropping off the cash donation to our faction Elite 101. Our faction had a glitch for the last 24-48 hours were we could not add any new members into the factions because the gree system said we had 20 slots but we really have 52 slots. So we booted members from the faction to be under the 20 slot and was-able to let in Santas Helper "J" who waited and waited until all of this was done and then dropped off the gift. Big thank you to J for being patient with us.

This was a very classy event that was put on by SUP and a big thank you to your whole team.

By the way, Gree still has not fixed our problem as of yet with multiple tickets sent to them. SUP has saved 52 members from retirement from this game. (The others members who we're booted are just waiting until the problem is fixed).

Again thank you and Merry X-mas to all.

Post Count

Thumbs up

A big thankyou to Commander Boom Boom for a totally unexpected and gratefully received Christmas present and to all the elves for carrying out such a great idea. This is such a great community.
    Happy Christmas All.

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667

G Force wishes to thank everyone that participated in this event and much appreciation to the Santa's and elves that helped make this possible and for dropping off their goodies in our vault!

Once again, Merry Christmas to everyone from G force!

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    With the gift I was able to max out building output, and health regen bonuses. I also put 2 levels each into all attack bonuses, and one into infantry defense. Once I get back to a laptop I will update my signature to reflect my new bonus levels. I hope this helps with recruitment. It is really hard to find good members at this point in the game. Most are already with other factions.
    Leader of faction D'z Nutz
    Faction Code: 948 710 810 or PM Me
    Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Post Count

Thanks from US Navy

Bad Santa Thanks so much for choosing us for your generous gift! We are anxiously awaiting your elf's visit and the knock on our door.

Can you tell me, do elves like grog, egg nog or hard liquor? We have all next to the fire and are willing to share!
    Last edited by DocNo; 12-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you again from Navy Seals , and have a merry Christmas and new year

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks Bad Santa

Thanks SAVAGE-SUP-1 for your visit to the "Silent Death Squad"today and for the big deposit you left behind ! We are not an old rich faction, we are 3 wars old and are working hard to improve , whilst having fun along the way and the gift made everyone at SDS very happy ! Merry Christmas everyone and SAVAGE the offers still on the table if you fancy becoming our DL !

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Enforcer View Post
    My big fat posse, I'm knocking at your door. Let me in, it's cold out here!
    On behalf of My Big Fat Posse I would like to express a big fat THANK YOU. We are sorry for leaving you out in the cold. Does this mean you are not staying to be our DL ? ( yes attempt at being funny ) You still owe us $4.00, don't worry about it I will cover it. Once again we do thank you and all who made this possible. It means a lot to us. HAPPY HOLIDAYS MW.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I wish I could have saved up more for you! I even put off upgrading my LE buildings to reach 100 billion...and it was worth it!

It is teams like you who are the epitome of the factions we wanted to reach out too! Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Ps...being a woman...I'm curious...what are you going to buy? LOL
    *whispers* a vibrator!!!

Post Count
    With this action it truly shows how we love the game, and those with more willing to share it with others, this is a true Holiday that has made several factions happy and well deserving, congrats to all that have received, truly please to see the community of players helping the other factions

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face Dear Imagon aka Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagon Nakilya View Post
    I will be requesting once you reply here so I can join and donate your Bad Santa donation,please let me know ASAP.coengratulations
    Soldier Girls are so happy to hear you decided to come for a visit stay as long you like .this message created so much new energy in our faction that all our members now look forward to welcome you. We made a special open seat prepared for you and hope you will knock our door soon also . The girls just love shopping and with those donations we will be fully busy deciding on which upgrade packet to go for next in team .
    Best of all to your mission ! And thanks for all the joy you are bringing ..
    Me and kids can now afford our toys

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Glad to see that the best event in MW for the past year was orchestrated here on the forums, and not through my phone. Much kudos for delivering generosity and cheer to others.
    This is real admiration and without sarcasm.
    Really, great job you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fantastic job bad Santas, well thought out and a great gesture!

Happy Xmas

Post Count
    I must say I'm shocked this wasn't some gag...

solid job santas on getting such massive amounts of cash and sharing with the public

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count

Bad Santa - Please Advise Status

Quote Originally Posted by SARDAX View Post
    Merry Christmas to the entire Gree Community
    Well well well the time is come for the great bad Santa give away a couple things before I get to list the elf that'll be delivering to your faction are the actual elfs that picked your faction name to win a very rewarding Gree cash present. They will be exposing their true identity to the people of Gree. The elfs come from every corner of the world so after the displaying of the gift list the elfs will begin delivery of the gifts as soon as possible we feel that it might take up to 24 hours to deliver the overseas gifts in places such as Asia and Australia.

US navy. 488847687
    SARDAX - Did I reply incorrectly? I was wondering when the US Navy Elf will be visiting. It has been more than 24 hours and I realize patience may be in order but was wondering if you could help answer my question. Thank you.