Sirus Help. Our faction cannot add new member even though we should have open slot

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirus Help. Our faction cannot add new member even though we should have open slot

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Sirus Help. Our faction cannot add new member even though we should have open slot

Our faction has 52 slots. We have 51 slots and have been trying to add a member for the last slot however for some reason the game will not allow us to add the last member. We contacted customer support and they said to buy a guild bonus. We explained the above and they must not understand. Can you fix this please. This is terrible customer support on behalf of Gree. This is going to cause our faction an issue with getting the last faction goal. Please message me for my faction I'd.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    Our faction has 52 slots. We have 51 slots and have been trying to add a member for the last slot however for some reason the game will not allow us to add the last member. We contacted customer support and they said to buy a guild bonus. We explained the above and they must not understand. Can you fix this please. This is terrible customer support on behalf of Gree. This is going to cause our faction an issue with getting the last faction goal. Please message me for my faction I'd.
    Our faction I'd is 504380727.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree. My faction is one of the winners from the BaD Santa event. We need u to fix our problem. Please. We have sent many tickets today.

Lurker
    Post Count

Santa Helper

I would like to drop 30B to your faction bank.
    are you able to accept players to make the drop?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi. Santa helper. Acouple of us are going to try to leave to make more then enough room. Someone will accept u right away if possible. Try now. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Somebody from Gree. Please fix this problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I keep replying to my own thread. Lol. Gree, please fix this problem for my faction. We win the bad Santa event and we can't even get it because of Grees system issues.

If it wasn't for bad luck, We would have no luck at all.

Merry x-mas.

Post Count
    We have had this issue also in the past. If you drop another player, It will allow you to fill their slot, but still wont let you fill the other. We didnt send a ticket, but it did correct itself after a few hours. At least this is how it happened for us during the last boss event.

Bump to keep this at the top for a possible answer to this issue.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    We have had this issue also in the past. If you drop another player, It will allow you to fill their slot, but still wont let you fill the other. We didnt send a ticket, but it did correct itself after a few hours. At least this is how it happened for us during the last boss event.

Bump to keep this at the top for a possible answer to this issue.
    Thanks for your info my friend. We've sent many tickets in the last 24 hours but no fix yet. Hopefully a MOD sees this and can help out. Our faction is very excited we were one of the winners in the Bad Santa event but the system issue is preventing us. Well merry x- mas and thanks for your reply.

Post Count
    Just have like 5 players drop so you can get your cash
    .. rejoin when they drop.

Doesn't solve the issue, but at least you won't have someone out in the cold who is trying to make a huge difference in your faction.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Just have like 5 players drop so you can get your cash
    .. rejoin when they drop.

Doesn't solve the issue, but at least you won't have someone out in the cold who is trying to make a huge difference in your faction.
    We will try.....We dropped 3 already and will try another two. See if that fixes it.

Post Count
    Good luck to you!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Siris......our faction just loss 30 members. What's going on? No reply from gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    I've encountered this issue before. Usually its a display glitch (so if you manually count up all of your members it will be 52 which is the problem...display shows 51 but your actually full at 52.

As for loosing members...sorry not sure what to say about that.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I've encountered this issue before. Usually its a display glitch (so if you manually count up all of your members it will be 52 which is the problem...display shows 51 but your actually full at 52.

As for loosing members...sorry not sure what to say about that.
    I wish that was the problem, but it's not. We booted several and now the faction says it's only 20 slots when it should be 52. We're still having the issue and waiting for Gree. I'm surprised Gree or Mods have resolved this yet.