Lengthen of the regeneration time

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lengthen of the regeneration time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lengthen of the regeneration time

I am using Android, my regen percentage as recorded on my profile is -46%, been in the same faction, the bonus units are in place but my health regen, at least as it is written on the splash screen has lengthened from 13:30 to 16:55.

Not sure why, had an old self picture of bonuses, the percentage is the same - don't understand

Oh, yes, the time till the boss runs away is somehow increased to 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Another Gree success...
    dpghost

smart beats gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I noticed the same, I was at 8 min and now I am at 11 min. What is wrong again Gree ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry please sort it out gree

Same here with the boss issue. Showing over two hours to kill and then tells me can't attack for 37 minutes. Thats like three times what it should be.

Post Count
    Mine has been going up and down for months

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpghost mobile View Post
    I am using Android, my regen percentage as recorded on my profile is -46%, been in the same faction, the bonus units are in place but my health regen, at least as it is written on the splash screen has lengthened from 13:30 to 16:55.

Not sure why, had an old self picture of bonuses, the percentage is the same - don't understand

Oh, yes, the time till the boss runs away is somehow increased to 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Another Gree success...
    On my mini lvl.72 / @ndroid/ time till the boss runs away is increased to 3 (three) hours, whistle the splash screen is completely messed up showing as regeneretation time 1h30'
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have 7/7 and last war I noticed regen had gone to around what it was at 5/7. Its like the update is ignoring the 2 additional regen level bonuses