Stolen faction M3erica is now X Fighters

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stolen faction M3erica is now X Fighters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Stolen faction M3erica is now X Fighters

This faction is a ripped off faction by a bunch of mooching boneheads. Do not Join the faction called X fighters. It was formerly M3erica and was renamed. I verified this through the faction code. Because the faction was stolen from the original founders, I will not stop until it is destroyed or abandoned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top for everyone to see

Lurker
    Post Count
    Your all over this forum crying like a little 16 year old kid, dude grow up and get out of your parents pockets you hold a grudge like a little kid, find a new faction and have fun its a game its what your suppose to do

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am all over this forum with a purpose. Why don I have the funny feeling that you are the sixteen year old with your hands in mommies pockets. I am a former marine *****. Of course I hold a grudge. I hold a Damn grudge until I win and even then its not over. So quit being a whiny little troll and put you real name and I.d on here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hate to say, I agree with the other guy, move on. Yes, that guy was a douchebag for stealing your faction from you. Bonuses don't make a faction, the people do. Take yourself and your loyal factionmates and join a group that values you.
    Retired.
    World Domination history(wars fought):Ireland→Cuba

Previous Postings:- Skillzone(6), School Janitors(2), Texicans(3), Best of the Best(1), Ghostdogs(2), Hardcore Country Folk(3)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like I said, it is no longer about getting back. It is about ruining what they took.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That's right try turning sorry but your actions of a little kid who doesn't get his way, face it everyone agrees your being a cry baby about it get over it its a game don't like how its played then quit cause obviously its not working out for you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WSA, everything you have said is full of half truths. I can however give you a full truth. You are pissed at me because I demoted you from officer during the war. Fact is you were demoted because you didn't show up until the last day, you didn't fulfill your duties as an officer by helping to organize battles and strategy. I am in no way crying that you don't want me back, fact is you need to get out of the faction that Chase and myself worked hard to build. You were there for a whole whopping six weeks. Get over yourself.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well if you and the former leader gave up the leader spot therefore you gave them the faction willingly why are you crying cause your like a little kid giving someone something and have a little temper tantrum until you get back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Because it was to go back to chase who did not willingly give it up. Why dont you just go ahead and reveal your true identity instead of hiding behind your little number

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol.. drama

Lurker
    Post Count

Marine?

Sounds unlikely by what I have seen here.