Impossible Streak Battle Matchups - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impossible Streak Battle Matchups

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    Zenobia, stop complaining and do something about it...

Running away from your responsibilities won't work...you know what I'm talking about

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem!

The problem is not me. The problem is outlined in this article: Chasing the Whale. Gree does not give a rat's ass what any non-whale thinks of the game.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 12-22-2013 at 04:36 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The problem is not me. The problem is outlined in this article: Chasing the Whale. Gree does not give a rat's ass what any non-whale thinks of the game.
    That is not what Spi is talking about Lady Z.... Think GM.

Banned
    Post Count
    We have only gotten one completely impossible match-up this war. Samurai Blood vs. a guild of 9 accounts - yeah, RIGHT, Gree, a team with literally TEN TIMES our strength, that's... "fair"? But miraculously they came right after we finished a streak.

However, on 7/8 they gave us a guild of LLPs with TONS AND TONS of gems, and no targets that would yield any of us more than 75-150 CP on average. The idea being we are supposed to, everyone in my guild, buy a mountain to each spend it all on this one battle, where the guild who put up 60k on us in 10 minutes can see us coming a mile away, and all waste that mountain each in utter futility.

We said NO.

Gree matched us in a way clearly intended to force us to buy gems. Instead, FRACK the streak thing. We may never try again. Were it not very clearly rigged, we'd have bought more gems to get the great prize. But it is DIRTY and we will not participate in that.
    And this is why I see so many Top guilds going back to old school fighting again, and going for Top rank position and not worrying about the wins. It is actually more fun, and a hell of a lot less stressful. Nice to get some sleep too.

Post Count
    Whats with my Ar$e ! gree dont give me nothing ! hehe
    Hey Rastlin, hows the Wine latlely ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have only gotten one completely impossible match-up this war. Samurai Blood vs. a guild of 9 accounts - yeah, RIGHT, Gree, a team with literally TEN TIMES our strength, that's... "fair"? But miraculously they came right after we finished a streak.

However, on 7/8 they gave us a guild of LLPs with TONS AND TONS of gems, and no targets that would yield any of us more than 75-150 CP on average. The idea being we are supposed to, everyone in my guild, buy a mountain to each spend it all on this one battle, where the guild who put up 60k on us in 10 minutes can see us coming a mile away, and all waste that mountain each in utter futility.

We said NO.

Gree matched us in a way clearly intended to force us to buy gems. Instead, FRACK the streak thing. We may never try again. Were it not very clearly rigged, we'd have bought more gems to get the great prize. But it is DIRTY and we will not participate in that.
    Hey my guild graciously folded for you (uh i mean your guild was our bad match up) lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alonibb View Post
    I feel the need to say we just got matched against a fairly easy guild for a 6 streak award, so at least we know that happens also.
    Bummer on the match up for the streak of 7 though ! very unfair

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69 View Post
    Hey my guild graciously folded for you (uh i mean your guild was our bad match up) lol
    Lol. Thank you for folding and gifting us the win.

I hope we didn't ruin a streak.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    We have been unduly fortunate not to have experienced this, and my hope is that fortune will continue to favor us as we pursue the final stage of heroic. Fingers crossed.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    We have been unduly fortunate not to have experienced this, and my hope is that fortune will continue to favor us as we pursue the final stage of heroic. Fingers crossed.
    Wow, 12 consecutive win streak in the making? Good luck! May you be the first team to declare completing the heroic mode of this CoK event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    That is not what Spi is talking about Lady Z.... Think GM.
    I know. My guild's response to the GM question was based on the truth of that article. It is my opinion that only the biggest whales standing up to Gree / asking Gree for anything will cause Gree to listen. The rest of us are flies to be swatted away. 190 flies do not come close to making a whale. They don't give a rat's ass. They probably do give a Ratma's ass, though. lol, Ratma.

Post Count
    I know. My guild's response to the GM question was based on the truth of that article. It is my opinion that only the biggest whales standing up to Gree / asking Gree for anything will cause Gree to listen. The rest of us are flies to be swatted away. 190 flies do not come close to making a whale. They don't give a rat's ass. They probably do give a Ratma's ass, though. lol, Ratma.
    Irrespective of GM truth or Not, it does give a broader insight into the path which a certain company that i used to play n play is going down, i am glad that i no longer give them my "ass" to sqaunder money from.
    i am better for it and wish i had done this sooner, it pains me to still see huge amounts being poured into this .
    look at all the issues and bugs since Gree took over !
    Now they stitch you up with Streak issues.....the door is over here---------->>>>

Banned
    Post Count
    I am glad that Joan of Arc, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Nelson Mandela, Winston Churchill, and many more didn't think they were flies to be swatted away.

But I agree with others...if you don't take a stand and stance, then you can't complain any longer... Better to have tried and failed, then to not try at all... That is what GREE is hoping for...
    Last edited by Rastlin; 12-22-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Post Count

Lag/Wait time awful!

SB has waited up to 35 minutes to be matched! This is ridiculous, trying to get the streaks done in time is a daunting tasks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has no guild gotten the 56 win streak yet? By this time, there's usually a couple of guilds already popping the champagne. Awfully quiet this time round.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Has no guild gotten the 56 win streak yet? By this time, there's usually a couple of guilds already popping the champagne. Awfully quiet this time round.
    maybe someone got unlucky towards the end and called it gg
    Hi guys