GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Impossible Streak Battle Matchups

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Impossible Streak Battle Matchups

WTF Gree?

We match within 1-4mins every single battle except for the last battle of a streak. The final streak battle always takes 5-10mins and it is a significantly harder guild. This is just about as sketchy as the odds on the box events. Can anyone else attest to this so we can get a larger sample size?

Good luck this war. Have fun and see ya out there!
    -LD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are running into the same issue

Post Count
    same thing here just that we get top 10 guilds 8 times out of 10
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    WTF Gree?

We match within 1-4mins every single battle except for the last battle of a streak. The final streak battle always takes 5-10mins and it is a significantly harder guild. This is just about as sketchy as the odds on the box events. Can anyone else attest to this so we can get a larger sample size?

Good luck this war. Have fun and see ya out there!
    -LD
    Same here. 3rd time on 6/6. The match ups have been impossible (no one we can even beat with a power attack) all three times and it's taken at least twice as long to find a match each time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yes, seems like Gree has altered their programming to match guilds waiting on the last win of their streak. The last win on our streaks has always been close and hard fought battles. Met the Dragon Warriors too many a time

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes for the last 2 wars, I have noticed when at the end of a streak, POOF super hard guild match up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Larry, it is like you say.

But we gave up already in believing this game is unbiased. It's one big manipulated game and we try to live with it and accordingly spend much less as in the past.

Post Count
    Yes same for us. Every time its a streak coming we get a very difficult and sometimes impossible guild. But this is not new. It has been this way at least 2-3 wars now.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here I've come up three times so far this weekend against ridiculous matchups,that are so far off it impossible even hitting castle.gree obviously wants us to,buy gems for these matches im about done with grees bs all together 12 accounts 3 games and all the same crap.f u gree you wont see another dollar from me,and as you watch more and more players retire you have know one to blame but yourself.youve gone and ruined the a little bit more whicjph seems is all you know how to do.F U gree!!!

Post Count
    But overall the matchups have been ok for us. Every 4-5 battle you get a splinter impossible to beat which means you cant get more than 4 or 5 win streaks. But if you win the rest you are able to get 50 wins anyway which is our main goal. But of course it costs gems. You cant get far without it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's a winning streak? So far, the best we have done is a "Toronto Maple Leaf" winning streak, in other words, 1.

The last 9 wars we have gone 0/9, and they were not even close in strength. Before that, the pattern was 1 very strong, 1 very weak, 2 very strong, 1 very weak ... Some of our players have stopped participating. Oh well, at least we are saving gems.

Post Count
    I thought it was well known that the matching algoritim is based upon whether you won last time, who you were matched against last time and other mysterious factors. So it should be expected.

Post Count
    I feel the need to say we just got matched against a fairly easy guild for a 6 streak award, so at least we know that happens also.

Post Count
    We have only gotten one completely impossible match-up this war. Samurai Blood vs. a guild of 9 accounts - yeah, RIGHT, Gree, a team with literally TEN TIMES our strength, that's... "fair"? But miraculously they came right after we finished a streak.

However, on 7/8 they gave us a guild of LLPs with TONS AND TONS of gems, and no targets that would yield any of us more than 75-150 CP on average. The idea being we are supposed to, everyone in my guild, buy a mountain to each spend it all on this one battle, where the guild who put up 60k on us in 10 minutes can see us coming a mile away, and all waste that mountain each in utter futility.

We said NO.

Gree matched us in a way clearly intended to force us to buy gems. Instead, FRACK the streak thing. We may never try again. Were it not very clearly rigged, we'd have bought more gems to get the great prize. But it is DIRTY and we will not participate in that.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 12-22-2013 at 11:33 AM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Zenobia, stop complaining and do something about it...

Running away from your responsibilities won't work...you know what I'm talking about

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem!
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840