DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Impossible Streak Battle Matchups

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    RK should have by now

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is BosA guild but they have a different name that i forgot..Just check from one member in my BL and she had the dragon..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Has no guild gotten the 56 win streak yet? By this time, there's usually a couple of guilds already popping the champagne. Awfully quiet this time round.
    There's not a thread to report it in

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Has no guild gotten the 56 win streak yet? By this time, there's usually a couple of guilds already popping the champagne. Awfully quiet this time round.
    Band of Smart Alex reached 56-0 in the wee hours this morning. Currently 60-0.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Congrats again on another EXCELLENT war. You guys are the streak kings/ queens!

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    very frustrating with how the matches and the wins have been. Each time we managed to get close to a unit we get some top ten. Our wins are balanced with our losses though and it seems like we win one,lose one then win two- lose two- lol... not sure. Though in the last 12 hours we have only fought the top ten guilds one after the next... Only needed one more win for another unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our record is intact. Longest winning streak for this weekend is 1. Pretty well spent the entire time with major mis-matches. We would win one, against a low guild with low levels and then lose three against either a splintter group or a top 25. Ending up with just under 3 times as many losses as wins. Only two wars were well matched with targets that we were actually able to hit and that payed out more than 225 CP.

Post Count
    Don't worry fighting RK in last war, we've got the them

(Btw right when we were 1 win away from finishing a winning streak, lol)
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hahah we pulled fun! yay!!!! only needed one as well lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Grats! My guild Dragon Order got it with 4 hours left. Throw the reward on the pile!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We fight non stop but matching is so slow we only got 53 fights in total! 5 of them against RK who were engaged when we declared but ten minutes or more later finished, declared and yep ... You know the rest!!

Post Count
    It seems to me, based on my guilds' experiences, as well as what I've read here and on GroupMe, that what Gree is doing is not specifically trying to ruin streaks. Rather, when people are near the end of streaks, they are matching them in a way most likely to produce GEM USE. The best way to do that is to match another streaker. Failing that, matching them with a guild many times stronger might work so they try that.

For example, our first 8-streak attempt was ruined not by a Top 10 team, but by a team of players with comparable stats, but who were obviously high on a streak themselves. The only way we could have fought them off is if we had spent a mountain each, maybe it'd have taken two. Their stats were not superior to ours. The only way they were superior to us was in thickness of wallet. They were clearly quite afraid of us because they put up 60k in first 10-15 minutes. That had to have been expensive for them, considering the targets we presented. If Gree had given them an easy match then, and given them us when they were on 0/9, Gree would have gotten hardly any gems from them. In that battle, we chose to stand down rather than spend a couple hundred buck each. While we went 0-1, and the other team went 1-0, Gree went 1-1.

Near the end were again given a heavy-gemming team near the end of a streak and this time we spent the money. They tried to keep up with us for about 40 minutes, driving our score about 15x higher than our average match. Gree won that one, 2-0.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 12-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Rastlin, CoV just makes top 75, but indeed if we all think we can't make a difference, nothing will happen.

Wir haben dass nicht gewusst...
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    It seems to me, based on my guilds' experiences, as well as what I've read here and on GroupMe, that what Gree is doing is not specifically trying to ruin streaks. Rather, when people are near the end of streaks, they are matching them in a way most likely to produce GEM USE. The best way to do that is to match another streaker. Failing that, matching them with a guild many times stronger might work so they try that.

For example, our first 8-streak attempt was ruined not by a Top 10 team, but by a team of players with comparable stats, but who were obviously high on a streak themselves. The only way we could have fought them off is if we had spent a mountain each, maybe it'd have taken two. Their stats were not superior to ours. The only way they were superior to us was in thickness of wallet. They were clearly quite afraid of us because they put up 60k in first 10-15 minutes. That had to have been expensive for them, considering the targets we presented. If Gree had given them an easy match then, and given them us when they were on 0/9, Gree would have gotten hardly any gems from them. In that battle, we chose to stand down rather than spend a couple hundred buck each. While we went 0-1, and the other team went 1-0, Gree went 1-1.

Near the end were again given a heavy-gemming team near the end of a streak and this time we spent the money. They tried to keep up with us for about 40 minutes, driving our score about 15x higher than our average match. Gree won that one, 2-0.
    Same with us Zenobia. We weren't matched with guilds that were statistically superior to us, but were matched, especially during the last half of the 9/9 streak, with guilds that were similiar to us and put up a fight. On average we were winning battles with 10x the cp that we were winning the rest of the streak.

I don't mind those types of fight because they are fun, but it does make you wonder that the only time we had them was towards the end of our streaks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd JAG View Post
    Same with us Zenobia. We weren't matched with guilds that were statistically superior to us, but were matched, especially during the last half of the 9/9 streak, with guilds that were similiar to us and put up a fight. On average we were winning battles with 10x the cp that we were winning the rest of the streak.

I don't mind those types of fight because they are fun, but it does make you wonder that the only time we had them was towards the end of our streaks.
    Wasn't in the same guild as Zen, but our worst matchups were on low streaks, we spent 3 battles on 0/9 because we ran into Fun 3 and the snowflakes. Then 9 battles in a row with Guild guardians which could be beaten by my relatively low stats.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms