Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lightbulb We want a Content Update and Competion! Please Read!

The Most of High Level Players get bored, because every Day is the same in KnD.
    Collect Golld, do Arena and EB, craft/collect Armors and enhance them and do Guild Wars and get Epics

So we talk at guild chat and we have some Ideas for you:

1# Give different Buildings some extra Things, so what not anyone must run Training Fields and Monster
    Nests, like Tavern you can hire 2 more Friends every Day. Something like this.

2# Set all Players to Level 100 which are over 100. Make a unique achievement which only can get the
    Player who hits first Level 1000. Level Rewards also resetted since you need for every level higher then
    100 the same ExP

Also make a Leaderboard for Players over Level 100. You can expand this step for step. Maybe First Level 200 then Level 250 and so on.

#3 The Dark Prince get boring since we kill him every day a few Times. Make a new Area with new
    Quest and not outdated things. I personal miss "badass Dragons" in this Game. Here can you also do a Achievement who finished the new Arena first. Maybe open every Week a new Stage

#4 Install a Private Message System for Friendlist, because it's hard to find Guild Member Ingame without the Line APP or Forum. And you wanna that Players play your game not to surf in the Web!

5# Install a Auction House there Armors can be traded for Gold or Gems! Maybe only Legendary or Lower! Ppl will Trade and buy Gems and Gold. So it is good for you and us !

6# More Craft Recipes(include a new Area) + maybe a reforger who can combine or delete Elements from your Armor for Gems/Gold and so we can create new Armors with same rarity + Enchantments on Armors like your armor do 5% more Dmg or something else.

7# A World Epic Boss(Dragons!!!) for all Players who just can be defeated if every Player hit them. Like a system from Guild war, with Leaderboard and Rewards and Rank Rewards.

8# Rare World Drops of Gems or Armors/Recipes who can be find everywhere and can be weared or traded. (include Auction House System.

I think this are some Smart Ideas Gree! I Play Games since im 8 years old and you create a very high potenial Game! Don't let go down! Im Sure there are many more Ideas out there!

If you have questions how should do some of this Ideas and then ask us the Community!

Greetings,

Reyjin
    Last edited by >Reyjin<; 12-21-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    http://www.majesticnation.com/index.html

My Code: WBF-GGF-DDM
    Line ID : reyjinqt
    Maxed: 2 Mael , Tectonic, Blazestone, Beastmaster, Majesty, Forgestone

im wondering why this isnt in the feedback and suggestion thread

OH right,cause no one reads the suggestion there.
    even gree staff wouldnt read this

Hmm.. My only question is.. Who uses "Greetings" as an ending statement? This would be the first time I've seen it done.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Hmm.. My only question is.. Who uses "Greetings" as an ending statement? This would be the first time I've seen it done.
    How about italians? Ciao.. Ciao ..

How about danes? Hej.. Hej..

Guess we are just to weird for everyone else, hehe.

On topic: There are some good ideas. But i doubt Gree will listen. After several months doing the same thing over and over they have yet to make something for us. So far they only care about making stuff for gemspenders.
    Last edited by Dianish; 12-21-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    threadjacker

Good suggestions. KnD really could use some content update. New areas would be great improvement. Weekly / monthly area would be great.

I would love to hear from Gree if they are planning something. At least they tried to improve arena. It's a start. I might leave in couple of months too. I'm getting often bored of "end game" if nothing gets added regularly.
    I'm back!

Im not a native Speaker so greetings are wrong?

y post here because i want to know what you all about think at this thread

This is a phone cell game... including all of these changes would require lots of memory, and not anybody could play then.

They will probably add some stages, and they already increased the rewards for lvling... but you can't expect a new stage every week, not at all xD

I see this from other Android Playstore Games so its possible.

And this are just Ideas no that they must do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Justice View Post
    This is a phone cell game... including all of these changes would require lots of memory, and not anybody could play then.

They will probably add some stages, and they already increased the rewards for lvling... but you can't expect a new stage every week, not at all xD
    I disagree that new content be a new problem. My installed version on Android takes 223 MB. Most smartphones are on atleast 8 GB, and considering the fact that quite a few games are bigger then this I can't see a problem with new content.
    If you meant memory usage while playing I can't really see a big issue here either. It's not like the graphics are insane. There are games out there with really good graphics that runs smoothly.

If it is a problem, buy a memory card and not gems in the game, problem would be solved

I agree that people can't expect new areas all the time, and we can't expect too much. There is new EB coming every week with Arenas and GW. They might be working in the background on something new, the problem is that the gear might have a too hard influense on the game right now. Consider the EB+ is equal to some normal epics in stats. The people asking for new content is usually the players that can already farm EB+ armors and probably have 2-3 or more epics.
    If they add a new stage the crafting armor (can't see any other possible reward) would have to be better then EB+ but at the same time the difficulty would have to be insanely hard. But if it requires too much usage with friends it interferes with EB.

It will be interesting too see how they work it out if new content is coming at some point. Values are getting quite high in some armors.

Eventually they will have to make a new tier of armor just to rebalance the game and expand endgame as well as a new area or something. Most games that have a capped quest stage setup hold quest events to keep high end players going as well as low and mid. They could also pull a mobage with sky quest and just drop development out of nowhere and release a new game. People always rush for top places in new games and drop crazy money.

Its one or the other :/
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

I wish they could change the week quests.

What the hell should mean "fight into the arena to help Gwen to cast her spell".
    Seriously? Everything could be fixed by fighting into the arena??
    "fight into the arena to help Gwen's titties to grow" will be next quest? xD

They could make quests related to adventure, buildings, or epic boss too

they will do ofc are new rarity over epic or just outnumber the actuall armor.

But it wil lbe cool to see something really new like the arena update

There have been a few similar threads before, and one of the Gree reps even commented about a big update. Guess you should be grateful for the wonderful new arena.

Up next: NEW EPIC BOSS and NEW GUILD WAR -- all the 'new' content you could ever want.

thats the same thing they do every week nothing special or new---