Threaded View

Lightbulb We want a Content Update and Competion! Please Read!

The Most of High Level Players get bored, because every Day is the same in KnD.
    Collect Golld, do Arena and EB, craft/collect Armors and enhance them and do Guild Wars and get Epics

So we talk at guild chat and we have some Ideas for you:

1# Give different Buildings some extra Things, so what not anyone must run Training Fields and Monster
    Nests, like Tavern you can hire 2 more Friends every Day. Something like this.

2# Set all Players to Level 100 which are over 100. Make a unique achievement which only can get the
    Player who hits first Level 1000. Level Rewards also resetted since you need for every level higher then
    100 the same ExP

Also make a Leaderboard for Players over Level 100. You can expand this step for step. Maybe First Level 200 then Level 250 and so on.

#3 The Dark Prince get boring since we kill him every day a few Times. Make a new Area with new
    Quest and not outdated things. I personal miss "badass Dragons" in this Game. Here can you also do a Achievement who finished the new Arena first. Maybe open every Week a new Stage

#4 Install a Private Message System for Friendlist, because it's hard to find Guild Member Ingame without the Line APP or Forum. And you wanna that Players play your game not to surf in the Web!

5# Install a Auction House there Armors can be traded for Gold or Gems! Maybe only Legendary or Lower! Ppl will Trade and buy Gems and Gold. So it is good for you and us !

6# More Craft Recipes(include a new Area) + maybe a reforger who can combine or delete Elements from your Armor for Gems/Gold and so we can create new Armors with same rarity + Enchantments on Armors like your armor do 5% more Dmg or something else.

7# A World Epic Boss(Dragons!!!) for all Players who just can be defeated if every Player hit them. Like a system from Guild war, with Leaderboard and Rewards and Rank Rewards.

8# Rare World Drops of Gems or Armors/Recipes who can be find everywhere and can be weared or traded. (include Auction House System.

I think this are some Smart Ideas Gree! I Play Games since im 8 years old and you create a very high potenial Game! Don't let go down! Im Sure there are many more Ideas out there!

If you have questions how should do some of this Ideas and then ask us the Community!

Greetings,

Reyjin
    Last edited by >Reyjin<; 12-21-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    http://www.majesticnation.com/index.html

My Code: WBF-GGF-DDM
    Line ID : reyjinqt
    Maxed: 2 Mael , Tectonic, Blazestone, Beastmaster, Majesty, Forgestone