Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    For those of us going for the eb collection challenge..hmmm. Do I keep the EB or the dragon+? EB or Dragon+? The stats, after recent EB stat inflation, should be similar, less than 100 points difference.
    we will have to see stats I suppose. You could always keep both :P
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Winter Chest Gree Will Release A New Epic Air/Earth Armor

Reason Dragon Replacement Epic Boss Air/Earth State Will Be Around 2600+ So A New Air/Eath Epic Maybe The Name Will Be Aegis Of The Great Grandfather Of Dragon Will Be Released/Replaced

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Well that is brilliant. Last EB is exact same elements as the reward - Aegis of the Dragon +

I wouldn't be surprised if the plus version is as strong as Aegis of the Dragon +, or even stronger. Last two EB Armors are also much stronger than before.

Oh and if you don't know already, the new Epic is probably a Earth/Spirit armor based on Rudolph the Reindeer. It was leaked. Would make sense, letting people pay even more to absolutely demolish Aegis of the Dragon +.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Where was it leaked
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    Where was it leaked
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Something to counter all those earth/wind armors that arena will be soon full of. Circe, Gladius, AotD+... I wouldn't mind getting one.
    I'm back!

Does make sense.... I will still take aegis though.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I don't think it will be worth spending all these energies, materials and probably some gems to get aegis of the dragon.

I'll save up my stuff to lvl 3 armors while you will get only one (even if stronger, no doubt about it)

I will laugh if the + version of the eb better then aegis
    http://www.majesticnation.com/index.html

My Code: WBF-GGF-DDM
    Line ID : reyjinqt
    Maxed: 2 Mael , Tectonic, Blazestone, Beastmaster, Majesty, Forgestone

Quote Originally Posted by The Justice View Post
    I don't think it will be worth spending all these energies, materials and probably some gems to get aegis of the dragon.
    I'm doing it for the keys. Not AotD+. I will probably level either glacius+ or AotD+ to max. I could use one more earth armor for future bosses.
    I'm back!

Current boss is 2651, up 35 points from last boss. Another 35 points will make it 2686. Aegis+ is 2715. Glacius will need to be 64 points better than current EB to match.

Either way, two earth/air armors in a week for completing the event that are both ~2700 points makes a weak argument for maelstrom in arena.

Lol I'm laughing at Gree. First they give AotD+ in chest deal. Then quest deal as last boss is same element. They probably hand out same element epic soon too. (next guild war epic I think)

Like Jian+ deal. "Oh buy this wanted element for **** loads of cash" BAM! Fire/water epic boss, BAM! Fire/water epic GW reward. They know how to mess with players.
    I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinae View Post
    Lol I'm laughing at Gree. First they give AotD+ in chest deal. Then quest deal as last boss is same element. They probably hand out same element epic soon too. (next guild war epic I think)

Like Jian+ deal. "Oh buy this wanted element for **** loads of cash" BAM! Fire/water epic boss, BAM! Fire/water epic GW reward. They know how to mess with players.

I agree with that. That's another reason why i'm not going for it. EB armors always get stronger... so it's not worth it to spend so much for an armor, as it will eventually gets weak in a few months.

If you do it for the keys it's another matter... but 2 more keys? Not worth it again, imo

If you do it for the keys it's another matter... but 2 more keys? Not worth it again, imo
    It's 3x keys from normals. And 5x extra keys from plus armors = total 8 keys. Not just 2 more keys. It's 5 more keys.
    I'm back!

I agree with that. That's another reason why i'm not going for it. EB armors always get stronger... so it's not worth it to spend so much for an armor, as it will eventually gets weak in a few months.

it's not 2 more keys, its 5 more keys
    you get 8 keys all in all