Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Oh... sorry, my fault.

Anyway, apparently glacius' armor will be stronger than aod D:

(i read it by a guy that got it from summoning stone... not confirmed yet)

How to get the new armor

If you spend 750 gems, you can kill Glacius at the summoning stone. If you spent 750 gems, got the armor, started crafting it, then you could get the armor to level 35, and kill the real Glacius 15 times to get plus armor, without needing 43 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Monkey View Post
    If you spend 750 gems, you can kill Glacius at the summoning stone. If you spent 750 gems, got the armor, started crafting it, then you could get the armor to level 35, and kill the real Glacius 15 times to get plus armor, without needing 43 kills.
    This is how I get my + versions except reverse lol 15 kills then spend 275 gems for + version. 2 mat drops each and good to go. Takes a day if you have the leveling mats for lvl35 regular version
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Makes me wonder if I wasted my time getting two +sets of Witch's Robes by hitting level 60 not so many weeks ago, though I have used them against several Epic bosses since.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Makes me wonder if I wasted my time getting two +sets of Witch's Robes by hitting level 60 not so many weeks ago, though I have used them against several Epic bosses since.
    It's been said before but ideal inventory is two sets of each of the 15 element combinations at least EB+ (pref epic). Double element advantages will beat pretty much anybody. I'm about halfway to the goal, but some of those older EB+ could be replaced.

Russian - it's paradoxical that you spend that much to avoid wasting a bit of time yet you spend your time playing this game. What aspect of the game is so much more fun than killing bosses that you seek to bypass it?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Dk aslan from DK on android got glacius armor stats on his char 2102/2102

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptlord View Post
    Dk aslan from DK on android got glacius armor stats on his char 2102/2102
    Wonder how much gems he dump in there just to get that armor.

At least we know the stats right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodorus View Post
    Wonder how much gems he dump in there just to get that armor.

At least we know the stats right now.
    750 gems for 1 armor
    750 more gems for another armor
    1500 gems spent

plus the gems to speed up crafting. hes had that for a couple days already so theres no way to do that without speeding it up
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Here's the picture of the maxed armor http://imgur.com/PZzmpMo

Total State combined 1374+1374=2748........ first epic became unless Moontard :'(

And the better than the Aegis of the Dragon+, why would we want that Aegis then?
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    And the better than the Aegis of the Dragon+, why would we want that Aegis then?
    All legendary armors are done now!! so time for gree to slowly replace epic with boss armor!! and a new 6 stars armor will be released SOON believe me very SOON ****** ← Elite Armor/The Greatest Armor wahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    Maybe as another armor to help take down the multiple maelstroms that are found in arena and war?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off